Ford Forums banner

Fairlane Concorde

3K views 24 replies 5 participants last post by  bucknaked 
#1 ·
The outlaws have a burgandy coloured Concorder Fairlane. It has gold wheels. I think its a 95 or 97 model. Anway, they want to add a rear wing, and have asked if they can buy my AU3 Rear Wing. I doubt it will fit, or look any good. So i was hoping that anyone who has a fairlane or some photos of a El/EF fairlane with a rear wing so I can show em what the right one will look like. If you have any photos, can you please either post it here or email it to me. Thanking yopu in advance.

bucknaked@optusnet.com.au

#2 ·
Is it a 6 or an 8. I'm guessing it's a six. This has nothing to do with my response - I'm just curious (about the car, Dwayne)

It should not have a wing on it at all. There is only one wing that looks any good on a Fairlane (the EF high wing), but they look much better without a wing. Tell your outlaws to stop acting like teenagers and throwing a wing on anything that has wheels! There money would be better spent dropping it an inch or two!

#3 ·
JC said:
Is it a 6 or an 8. I'm guessing it's a six. This has nothing to do with my response - I'm just curious (about the car, Dwayne)

It should not have a wing on it at all. There is only one wing that looks any good on a Fairlane (the EF high wing), but they look much better without a wing. Tell your outlaws to stop acting like teenagers and throwing a wing on anything that has wheels! There money would be better spent dropping it an inch or two!
Its a 6 cyl.

I have a photo somewhere if you want it. I can ever personally autograph it for you. I know you would like that

#11 ·
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=62338

this is a link to my post i have an NL fairlane Ghia with the rear wing if you needed pics:)

cheers
UNR8D

if its a concorde i believe the diffrences were woodgrain steeing wheel, premium sound, and sunroof (option) grill and sports wheels.

#13 ·
Thanks guys for the help. Thanks for posting the brochure TIKFD6. Much appreciated. Thanks for the link too UNR8D.

I'll have to check the car for the leather seats. I know it has no sunroof. But they have seat covers on the seat, so I'll hafta check under to see if it is 2 tone grey leather. They have the grille and the woodgrain. Not sure on the sound.

#17 ·
#19 ·
very nice, but i dont like personally the gold badgeing, is it an I6 or 8?, dammit i want that steering wheel, wonder how much they cost better than my plain leather bound one thats for sure...

#21 ·
yea, matter of interest what was the starting bid???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.