GAME OVER: i just saw the best XR8 EVA!

9K views 79 replies 37 participants last post by  Ambrose_1 
#1 ·
BA XR8
Blood Orange
Dumped and I mean dumped...the wheel arch was passed the rims front and back
No spoilers!! woo hoo
only side skirts
4 exhaust tips coming out the back that looked factory. They where on each side of that lip on the back bumper
Personal Number Plates: ITSOVR

This was the cleanest looking car i have seen around in a long time...it my my style anyway..may not appeal to others.

TA, Jay!

#8 ·
Yep I've seen this car too - was on the South Eastern - just before Forster Rd (East bound)...I was in the right lane, he was in the left lane...he was doing under 100...I was sitting on cruise at about 100...I had a glance as I went passed - he probably gets this attention all the time though hehe. Funny thing - up a bit further, there was this green VY clubby (or something of that description lol) - all kitted up etc etc...I thought it could have been a chance for a bit of a showdown...but then I thought, no I've been watching too many movies again =|

Saw the other thread on his car aaaages ago...can't believe how much better it looks in the flesh - very low, huuuge rims and the plates....I don't see anything wrong with the plates - I put it down as 'spirited' =D

Chubbz - I know what you mean dude...personally I wouldn't get personalised number plates for my car as it distinguishes it from the rest (yes I'm a paranoid SOB hehe)...but at the same time...on a car like 'ITSOVR - XR8's' - it's not like you're *not* going to be recognised / turn heads with just ordinary plates *shrugs*. Kinda hard to miss the blood orange, huge rims, crazy lowered suspension and the exhaust pipes.

ahem - ok my essay is complete - love the car, the plates suit it - a beautiful example IMHO.

Cheers,
Steve

#15 ·
Dude that sounds so damn sexy.

#16 ·
I tell ya what,

ill put pics up on the forums, and watch how quickly people pounce on me saying it looks shit house. I mean honestly it doesnt bother me that people are thinking that, cause everyone to there own oppinion, its just when they post it that bothers me.

Its like when i put the rims i bought on it (some nice 19" deep dish wheels) oh my god the amount of negative feedback i generated was unbeleivable. I reckon i slam them back on, gotta get new tyres though, they are fried hahaha

#17 ·
ITSOVR - XR8 said:
I tell ya what,

ill put pics up on the forums, and watch how quickly people pounce on me saying it looks shit house. I mean honestly it doesnt bother me that people are thinking that, cause everyone to there own oppinion, its just when they post it that bothers me.

Its like when i put the rims i bought on it (some nice 19" deep dish wheels) oh my god the amount of negative feedback i generated was unbeleivable. I reckon i slam them back on, gotta get new tyres though, they are fried hahaha
dude its your car as long as your happy with it it doesn't matter. but i LUUURVE the sound of it so far so fook the rest and post PICS NOW hehe

#24 ·
Without taking anything away from that beauty have you guys seen the K&N car in their new ads. Bloody beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its blood orange with some really nice deepdish rims with the knockoffs in the centre and tasteful stripes down the car in their colours. Its in the latest wheels mag. Wish someone could scan it.

Pete

#25 ·
ITSOVR - XR8 -> mate who gives a toss what some people on this forums think...they are probably little 12 y.o that dont know s&^t anyway. I think the only thing that stirred up trouble last time was that you put your life story with it...anyway

enough about that crap i REALLY REALLY want to see this car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.