i've done some cleaning... (pics)
Well after displaying my car at the Discovery Centre Show'n'Shine with it being one of the dirtiest cars there... I figured its about time I did some cleaning. Ok over the last week or so I've done...
- vacuumed and cleaned seats and carpets
- cleaned all trims and interior
- taken out seat covers, floor mats, dash mat, etc. (to look neater).
- re-installed audio system neater with amps hidden under front seats
- installed bpt shortened gear stick
- given the outside a good wash
- cleaned brake dust off of rims
- degreased engine bay and cleaned with high pressure hose at car wash
- cleaned engine bay again at home with more detail
- polished (with autosol) exhaust tip, overflow bottle cap, battery terminals and fuel rail
- resprayed rocker cover blue with vht high temp paint
Anyway theres a couple engine bay pics attached, as well as an interior shot.. and the rear end just for the hell of it!
Oh yeah the rocker cover looks good in these pics but if you see it up close its pretty dodgy because i was just sanding it by hand and it was starting to get late and i ran out of patience, So if you look close you can see slightly flakey bits from the old paint not sanded off properly... but as long as you don't examine it too closely it looks nice!
Anyway what do you think?
EBII WAGON 5SPEED MANUAL DRIVER