Ford Forums banner

(latest pics) - XR6Child Begins to pick up the pieces......

4K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  Yagz 
#1 ·
Well Fellas,
You must have been living under a rock If you havent heard about my run in With a Fairlane G220 on Monday.....
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=72759

Well, With the help of my own panel beating/Bonnet bending, and hardcore polishing, touch up paint skills I made the car look a tad nicer.....

Then an angel came and saved my life.....:angel: An angel by the name of EFXR6_Yagz...... He Gave me something that would cover up the battle scars on the front of my fallen baby, so I could Bring the car out in broad daylight again untill I have the money to fix it again.... Well..

BEHOLD, THE MASKED AVENGER!

One look at the car now and you wouldn't even know that anything would be wrong with it... It saves me from having to explain to people who know the car as to what happened.... and makes her look beautiful once again..... Bloody hell, now I wanna get an XR front!!!

:notwthy: Yagz mate, Thanks sooo Much champ, I owe you one big time, These are difficult times for me and ohh shit.... I'm getting emotional...:BW:
Very happy with the results! Three Cheers for Yagz!

What a transformation huh?
-The Child

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good again!

Though like all bras, I'm sure you can't wait to take it off and get to the goodies.

G
#8 ·
Oh, and i was lucky enough to get taken for a burn in dans car today, and boy, it flogs my car off for death.. I couldn't believe how much more back in ya seat(tm) forces it delivered, and that pull after a gearchange, never get that with an auto! Bloody auto's!!!

Long live the manual! :hy:

#14 ·
EFXR6_Yagz said:
Oh, and i was lucky enough to get taken for a burn in dans car today, and boy, it flogs my car off for death.. I couldn't believe how much more back in ya seat(tm) forces it delivered, and that pull after a gearchange, never get that with an auto! Bloody auto's!!!

Long live the manual! :hy:
Chubbz said:
i HATE danny's 1st gear ratio!!!!!!!!!!!

$#&% Danny!

//jealous
HAhaha, Yeah true boys, gotta love that manual, Specially the first gear, it kills everyone!!! Ahh wells, soon Yaggy, you'll be much happier than me when you get your V8!

Gotta love that Car bra... Mmmmm XR look....... Luv It :hy:

-Danny
<!-- / message -->

#15 ·
Certainly looks much more respectable :)
Now for tha hard part.... FIXING IT :D
good work! :p

#21 ·
Looking good! Prangs really suck. If that car bra was on my car it'd seriously tempt me to put the XR front on. lol.

#22 ·
psycho chicken said:
Though like all bras, I'm sure you can't wait to take it off and get to the goodies.
LOL! You certainly come up with some great calls Rob :thup:

Dan, lookin good again mate.....only problem is that now you've temporarily "fixed" it, I can guarantee it's gonna stay like that a hell of a lot longer than if you didn't get the car bra!

#23 ·
SPHELL said:
LOL! You certainly come up with some great calls Rob :thup:

Dan, lookin good again mate.....only problem is that now you've temporarily "fixed" it, I can guarantee it's gonna stay like that a hell of a lot longer than if you didn't get the car bra!
ill be at dans place tomorrow around lunch time repairing the broken headlight.

reminds me, dan u got an extension lead and double adapter plug???

#24 ·
look just like you have an xr there mate :thup:
just get the car fixed and keep the car bra :p i'm sure yagz won't mind :s5 it'l save ya from buying a xr nose cone

BTW: afik the xr front would really suit your car

#26 ·
are u painting stuff wayne?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.