Ford Forums banner

My baby

4K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  Venom XR 
#1 ·
This is my new baby .
Sorry to all the XR purists. I also love the shape of the Xr's but I like my new baby 'cause it's different!
The pics are real low res (I used my kids barbi digital camera) and the day was pretty overcast (typical Geelong)

:thumbup: :damack: :thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah its a 6. Iv'e got a few things planned for her though! :evil:
I'll be sticking with the 6 but I plan to get her up and boogieing

Not sure how yet, but I'm doing a bit of research. Apparently a set of HM headers and high flow cat along with a cold air induction setup and T-series air box does wonders

:thumbup: :damack: :thumbup:

#6 ·
Nothing wrong with that Mr Brown. Nice looking thing and in a different mould to the XRs. Well done!

#7 ·
Nice car mate, thats definitly an original grill you got there, makes the AU look to have a longer nose, very nice. Front end reminds me of a pontiac Bonnaville.
Excellent colour as well. When i do get my XR8 it will be blue...
:thumbup: :thumbup:

#13 ·
Agreed. Does look great! I really want to see one of these Peregrine kits in the metal, cause they look pretty nice in the pics. Go the Barbie camera!! LOL!! :D

Welcome aboard mate.

#14 ·
mbrown42 said:
Sorry to all the XR purists. I also love the shape of the Xr's but I like my new baby 'cause it's different!
You don't have to appologise for having a mean looking car that's individual Mr Brown. It's good to see something different roaming our streets.:nuts: Great looking car, and don't worry about the old Ford six she's got lots of performance potential.:cool: Just have to look at Zeus' Fairmont Ghia..mmmm.Blower anyone!
Love the deep squared off rear bumper and wire mesh .Similar to the T's.
Russell.

#16 ·
Re: Re: My baby

Rastus said:
Love the deep squared off rear bumper and wire mesh .Similar to the T's
Hell yeah!!.. Fix the grill and you've got a magic kit in the making.. :D

#18 ·
Gregory's Ford here in Canberra sell a few too apparantly.. Arse end looks magic, just don't know abot the bars in the grill. Otherwise it's a looker.. :D

#19 ·
Ford Man said:
Gregory's Ford here in Canberra sell a few too apparantly.. Arse end looks magic, just don't know abot the bars in the grill. Otherwise it's a looker.. :D
I agree, the rear end of the car looks awesome, make some changes to the grille design, maybe use the same grille as the SVO Ute in MOTOR mag, add a nice big air scoop on the bonnet, and there you have the updated T-SERIES kit for later this year.:D :nuts:

#20 ·
JEM said:

I agree, the rear end of the car looks awesome, make some changes to the grille design, maybe use the same grille as the SVO Ute in MOTOR mag, add a nice big air scoop on the bonnet, and there you have the updated T-SERIES kit for later this year.:D :nuts:
Got any pics of the grill on SVO Ute JEM?
I've had a few people say a big scoop would suit, not really convinced though:?: :confused:

#22 ·
I suppose we now know why a red one has been through Tickford and Ford ;)
Rebel? Now who thought up that name - I'm not sure somehow :rolleyes:

#25 ·
mbrown42 said:

Got any pics of the grill on SVO Ute JEM?
I've had a few people say a big scoop would suit, not really convinced though:?: :confused:
No. There is a pic of the Ute in MOTOR mag, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

I think scoops/vents could go quite well with the T-SERIES, I'm sure they can be made to suit them. I think my design ain't too shabby.. :D :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.