Yes my brother has the same car I have.
I had mine first !
1995 Ford Crown Victoria HPP (Handling and performance package)
The HPP (Handling & Performance Package, dealer order code 41G) contains the following extras. As noted above, as of 2002MY, HPP is no longer availabe on P73. It is still an option on P74, and has never been an option on P71 or P72.
• Dual exhaust (good for 15HP)
• Revised springs & shocks, larger rear swaybar (21mm), rear air springs
• Power steering fluid cooler
• "Touring" tires
• Cast aluminum lacy-spoke wheels
• Steeper non-locker gears (3.27 for most years, 3.55 for a short time in
Comments ? Post them I will try to answer em.
Please let me know what you think of his car.
(My Car is here -- > http://public.fotki.com/gmack24/ford_crown_vic/