Ford Forums banner

My ED Falcon!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Peuty 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Very nice mate, the ford badge looks good on the sub box.

#4 ·
yeah bout time u got pics up here dan, i have spent much time in that car lol the back seat is good for massages

#7 ·
Damn! That is only too familiar!!! :p I have the same ff sticker in the same spot... Not only that, the dent is almost identical to the one I scored a couple of months ago. Look forward to spending $$$ getting it pulled out ;)

'tis nice, but get rid of that nudge/bull bar :puke:

#8 ·
there must be some kind of curse placed on the rear ends of ea-ed falcons, i too have a smallish (and i do say smallish) dent on the panel and the trim on the left hand side. and although its been said before, sub box looks good, very fitting colour scheme

#9 ·
XRated said:
Damn! That is only too familiar!!! :p I have the same ff sticker in the same spot... Not only that, the dent is almost identical to the one I scored a couple of months ago. Look forward to spending $$$ getting it pulled out ;)

'tis nice, but get rid of that nudge/bull bar :puke:
Yeah, the reason I had the bar on is I used to do alot of travelling between here and Toowoomba. Now that I don't do uni anymore, I just might take it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.