Ford Forums banner

My EF V8 Fairmont take II

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  YTRY4 
#1 ·
Today I decided to take some more digi pics of my 95 EF V8 Fairmont which I have driven since 1996. Looking the goods in Heritage green. Easily the best color for the EF/EL series IMO.

Would look great with Tickford EF/EL 16's! But Ive had the stockers on for 6 years so they will last a bit longer! :s5 Dont want to spend any money on it with AV/VY so close!

I hope this post works! I have had to resize and muck around with the pics about 10 times so far! grrrr!!! :p I only have modem access and can handle pictures bigger than this!!

Keep cruisin!

Tim/Perth

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Well, love is great !

All 175 kws of it. Or was it 165 ?

You have to admit it The Fairmont has amazing charm. And the stnd 5.0 litre while subdued & quiet is just so sweet !.

I have a mate with one like yours, he is in love too.

Just think how much nicer, sweeter, better the AV Fairmont Ghia with the 5.4 Quadcam will be, let alone the "GTHO" ?

If Mr Polites reads this, we can hardly wait.

Those Ford guys must be busting.

PS my wife loves the green you have, wich makes me green with envy.

#9 ·
Yer the power is pretty feeble compared to a LS1 but it goes pretty hard and has a sweet sound. Only mod on the whole car is extractors. Yer I love the color to. Back in 96 when I would wash it once a week I would often get comments about the car/color.

Thanks for your comments

Tim

#10 ·
The BEST colour in the entire E-Series!!! Oh yeah!! :fluffy:

Looking great there mate, have always had a soft spot for the EF Fairmonts (Ghias). And doesn't the Heritage Green come up beaut after a polish.. hmm you've gone and made me want to clean mine right now! :HAHA:

Beauty!

#13 ·
Yep, you can't go past a nice EF Fairmont/Ghia...and the 5L top's it off. Nice car Tim, you've kept it in good nik.
Now if Ford would only loosen up the options list and allow us who like Fairmont's and Ghia's to get a manual..how good would that be!
Russell.

#15 ·
Tim,

Very nice car mate. Always envyed the Fairmont for it's extra equipment and classy look.

I think the extractors really opens the 5litres up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.