My Poor Car! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Showroom
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2002, 23:02   #1 (permalink)
E-Series Club Member

frown My Poor Car!

I got home at about 1:30am and went to bed.

I get up in the morning and someone has driven across my front lawn spinning tires (not too much just drove right across...) and they STOLE the passenger side rear door guard strip. It looks horrible with out it.. Im soooo pissed off.

Now I have to go to a wreacker and get a new guard thing.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2002, 04:01   #2 (permalink)

Ya see what happens when you go to bed too early!!! Stay up all night and party and you'll (maybe) hear the thieving buggers next time.

Seriously though I know how you feel Jamie - the bloody low life needs a good flogging. On the up side I s'pose they could have done worse.
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 04:04   #3 (permalink)

bait them next time Jamie, put another door strip there and boobytrap it. Then videotape it and send it to funniest home videos.

A even stranger theft happened over at my place a while back. Mum planted a jasmine and yellow roses out the front and both were stolen the next day?! Geez if they were polite you know we could have given cuttings for them! We also have stuff taken from our clothesline once till the fence came up. Suppose we live near housing commission places though. Now two Rotweilers 'pups' im looking after Pluto and Jasmine will gladly oblidge strangers with new forms of body origami and sushi handling.
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 04:28   #4 (permalink)
E-Series Club Member

Good to see your back Fonz ^_^..

Yeah it is lucky they just took the strip, easily replaced.. At least they didn't key my car or smash a window or something.. then I'd be out prowling the streets..

I like that.. body origami.. nice.. my little maltese poodle won't do much tho
<b><font color="#000080"><font face="Arial" size="2">1992 EB Falcon GL [ </font></font><font face="Arial" size="1" color="#0000FF">Series 1</font><font color="#000080" face="Arial" size="2"> ]</font></b><br><font face="Arial" size="1"><a href="http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37673">4 Speed Auto with Shift Mod</a><br>Interior Neons<br>MPFI Conversion [sn]</font>
Old 08-01-2002, 06:32   #5 (permalink)
Lost in FF

Smile

My german shepard should protect my car, and even if she gets tied up for the night she is just about a foot away from my car
anyone goes near and they'll either run off or she'll wake me up.
sideshowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 06:36   #6 (permalink)
E-Series Club Member

I got my new side door strip from the wreckers... sooo many hurt Falcon's there.. nearly brings a tear to my eye...

It took me ages to scrape all the double sided sticky tape off the door and the new strip I got... now I have to get some new tape...
my car looks so gay with out it...
Old 08-02-2002, 00:04   #7 (permalink)
-

make sure you get quality tape, and use wax and grease remover to clean the paint before you try and stick it down.
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 04:13   #8 (permalink)
E-Series Club Member

where should I get this tape anywaY? I was gonna go see motor mate later tomorow
Old 08-02-2002, 04:21   #9 (permalink)
Death to Camry's!

haha well heres the most pety theft for you, i need to get new valve covers for my tyres because little kids steal them all the damn time, they arent even that good!!!

and i had my wheel nuts all loosened at a carpark, then they realised i had locknuts, i didnt know it was that bad so i drove to Mannum and back bout a 300km round trip and like i had snapped a stud off and nearly lost the back wheel on the drive!
MightyEFGhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 08:38   #10 (permalink)
E-Series Club Member

that's not funny.. thats damn stupid and dangerous...
I'd be very pissed if I were you.. damn stand guard with a cricket bat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Showroom