Ford Forums banner

My XA Turbo

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  MRJLB84D 
#1 ·
#4 ·
unfortunatly the motor isnt in yet, gotta get the LPG fitted and the new inlet manifold finished then a few other small things, i did have the car in readers rides in SM magazine little while back and had it in a couple of shows in newcastle and sydney.

The B45's are 16x8's custom 50/50 offset and i run 245/45/16 goodyear F1 tyres all round and are a bastard of a tyre size to find but really pull the look off and handle awesome!

Glad you like the car, will keep updating you all as things get done so watch this space:)

#5 ·
MRJLB84D said:
unfortunatly the motor isnt in yet, gotta get the LPG fitted and the new inlet manifold finished then a few other small things, i did have the car in readers rides in SM magazine little while back and had it in a couple of shows in newcastle and sydney.

The B45's are 16x8's custom 50/50 offset and i run 245/45/16 goodyear F1 tyres all round and are a bastard of a tyre size to find but really pull the look off and handle awesome!

Glad you like the car, will keep updating you all as things get done so watch this space:)
Yep remember seeing it in Readers Rides. It was a standout to me.

#6 ·
a lot of ppl still ask me if the 460bb is in but that deal fell threw about a week after i sent the car into readers rides so i figured ill play with turbos instead and we all know the xflows LOVE boost!!!
After getting 2 rebuilt motors given to my by work, a turbo setup came about so it all fell into place and hasnt cost me that much either so its win win, just cant wait to have it in and smoke some rubber!

#8 ·
the colour is the original called kelly green resprayed in 2pak with clear, its based off the hothouse green but has a tint to match the original colour. it may not be 100% exact to the original but still looks good and havent seen another xa resprayed the same, only seen 2 other xa's with this colour

#10 ·
Well, fitted up the intercooler today, when i measured it all up i thought it would be about the biggest i could go, but once i got it and started to fit it i realised i could of gone a little bigger but oh well, still work fine and do the job.

thought you all may all like to see, goto

http://photobucket.com/albums/a66/xa_turbo/

Enjoy

p.s Love the hothouse wagon and flame work, now put the beast on her guts! :hy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.