Ford Forums banner

New Mags! 17x8 On my EB2

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  KruXoR 
#1 · (Edited)
Got some new mags, finally on friday. And installed my new front indicators.

Pics on the FordForum Gallery

Some more (Bigger) Pics and Info

[sarcasm]Just a Little better than the wheel covers that were on there before :)[/sarcasm] Now all i need is some new shocks, springs, body kit and a supercharger and i will be set.

Some more money would be nice as well... :D

#3 ·
Good to see you keeping the EB and spending some well deserved cash on it :s6:

I have some questions :) Is that chrome striping I see around your beast? If so, was it original - or did you do it yourself? Are your indicators genuine? Can you get some real close up pics of these on the side? (Mine have a few mm gap that looks suss, just wanted to compare). Oh, nearly forgot - can you supply some info about the mesh behind your grille? Pics from the inside showing installation would be good if you don't mind.

Oh, and finally, nice site :xlr8: It's coming along very nicely... Well done.

#4 ·
XRated said:
Good to see you keeping the EB and spending some well deserved cash on it :s6:

I have some questions :) Is that chrome striping I see around your beast? If so, was it original - or did you do it yourself? Are your indicators genuine? Can you get some real close up pics of these on the side? (Mine have a few mm gap that looks suss, just wanted to compare). Oh, nearly forgot - can you supply some info about the mesh behind your grille? Pics from the inside showing installation would be good if you don't mind.

Oh, and finally, nice site :xlr8: It's coming along very nicely... Well done.

The Striping is just the original white, seems to stand out a bit cos of the colour of the car i think. The indicators i got off ebay for $56 inc postage. They dont have ford stamped on them and they came from an importing company, so i dont think that there genuine. There is a bit of a gap between them and the lights, but no more than my originals. More on the right side than the left. I think due to the previous owner being uncordinated. Ill see if i can get some more detailed pics.

The mesh is a pretty dodgy installation :) but looks alright from a distance. just got some offcuts from a locat metal place and then bent them into shape, and put a couple of screws on each side and tied the back with a couple of cable ties. I think i will need to set it back in a bit more if i get some spare time. but for now it doesent look too bad (bit rough around the sides) While im photographing everything else i will get some from the back of the grill as well... :)

The site gets the job done kinda... getting there anyway. But thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.