New Rear Wing

3K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  crzyxf 
#1 ·
Pics of the new wing (for minge!)
bit small at the moment, I will repost when I work it out

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
AHHH I've seen ur car in the flesh and I thought it looked awesome.. I was coming home from Wallington the other week and I saw a blue XR exactly like yours with the rear wing and I thought it looked bloody awesome.. even tho I only saw it for a third of a second.. :s6: :s6: :s6:

#11 ·
Re: Re: New Rear Wing

laminge said:

Dammm Mate., that pics no bigger than my remote control car!

Common bigger pics....btw looks good!

Maybe it is just a remote control car. Looks the goods though.

#14 ·
Very nice Muzza,
P.S. Thanks for the switch.

#15 ·
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS
BIGGER PICS

:s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5

#19 ·
REALLY want a decent sized wing for our AUII 220+ XR8 (check out the website!), but we can't get hold of one. Sure we could get one made, but we need one to start with to get a mould off, and then you run the risk of damaging the origional. Can't get a T3 spoiler either because it's coded to the car. Crikey.

So tell me, where the heck do I find a spoiler!

I have a funny feeling that Ford are going to bring out a munty bodykit for the AU before its time runs out, using bits off the T3 and Pursuit 250, but we can only wait and see. And save.

Thanks!

Oh, and I know this is getting repeticious, but
BIGGER PICTURES!!!!!!

#20 ·
Ford Fanatic said:
REALLY want a decent sized wing for our AUII 220+ XR8 (check out the website!), but we can't get hold of one. Sure we could get one made, but we need one to start with to get a mould off, and then you run the risk of damaging the origional. Can't get a T3 spoiler either because it's coded to the car. Crikey.

So tell me, where the heck do I find a spoiler!

I have a funny feeling that Ford are going to bring out a munty bodykit for the AU before its time runs out, using bits off the T3 and Pursuit 250, but we can only wait and see. And save.

Thanks!

Oh, and I know this is getting repeticious, but
BIGGER PICTURES!!!!!!
How much you willing to pay for the spoiler????

Welcome, and it looks like you know exactly what your after!

#21 ·
Yeah, I do try.

As for the cost, as little as possible (duh!)

We figured out that to cover costs from copying a spoiler we would need to sell about 20, but once again there is the possibility that the origional could break. Plus they have to be painted... that shouldn't be too hard though. The spoiler as an option on the T is about $840 Australian, so it's a rather expensive hunk of plastic.

Just been reading about your bonnet scoops... oh yeah. Those are something else on my want (dream?) list. Where did you find them?

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.