Ford Forums banner

Rear Garnish Pics

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  falconXwing. 
#1 ·
Hey, im sick of my EA GL garnish, plain grey, its boring... i have searche don here and there is a lot of tlak about how people have done different things to them, but i would like to see some pics before i try anything on mine...

cheers

#2 ·
The EB arse ends look great. I got the Eb/ed lights and an spac xr6 garnish for $150. Make some brackets for the lights and drill 2x 100m holes in the right spots in the boot and you're away. Ill post some videos of my job. Came up rather well and only took around 3-4 hours.

#5 ·
EAghiaBloke said:
The EB arse ends look great. I got the Eb/ed lights and an spac xr6 garnish for $150. Make some brackets for the lights and drill 2x 100m holes in the right spots in the boot and you're away. Ill post some videos of my job. Came up rather well and only took around 3-4 hours.
do the eb lights have a different wiring clip in the back of the lights??? because the reverse lights are on the boot on the eb/ed. did you have to modify them some how??? any info would be great.

#6 ·
they have a different wiring clip on the back, The reverse lights are the red wire. Its simple to find the right locations for the loom, ill post a few pics soon, aswell as the brackets that I made to install the lights. The car looks a whole lot better, especially when you have the parkers/brakes on, the EA garnish looks pretty ancient in the night. EB/ED is a rockin!

#17 ·
my EF has no rear garnish :(

#19 ·
i will put up pics of my garnish tomorrow because the rear end of my car is a mess today as im working on fitting my spoiler

#21 ·
TIKFD6 said:
Only EA/ED has a garnish as suck, the EF Fairmont has the Chrome strip on top of the number plate.
yes i realise this... it was meant to be a joke!

#22 ·
Hey maybe Ford wanting $400 for the EA-ED garnish was meant to be a joke as well. If so, it's a bloody funny one!

Now how much does it REALLY cost? :p

#23 ·
heres my garnish
its a little late but still better late than never

Attachments

#24 ·
large_trout said:
Hey maybe Ford wanting $400 for the EA-ED garnish was meant to be a joke as well. If so, it's a bloody funny one!

Now how much does it REALLY cost? :p
hehhehehe, $398 or something redicuous. Oh and $180 for each rear light. Makes for an expensive conversion,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.