• NEEDS WORK

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • CRAP

Votes: 7 14.3%

what do you think about my car?

3K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  mad_ea_spac 
#1 ·
#2 ·
well since april ive had it i payed $3990 for it from a place next door to my dads work

mods ive done
eb t-bar
stereo
cruise control steering wheel
and the rest just fixing up little probs with it like battery
an ignition relay etc...

#4 ·
yep im working on the tinted windows getting quotes etc... and the electric ones will go in once i find some fairmont ghia trims

#5 ·
You may want to check on the effort to convert to electric windows, dont want to damage the tint if you get it first, unless you are prepared to say oh well, and get a re tint should anything happen :0)

Dellboy999

#7 ·
lookin' cleaaaaan :)
tinting is one thing i need to do!

#9 ·
My only quibble would be with the spotties/nerf bar

Other than that it looks awesome :)

#10 ·
LOL who are the two voters who think it's crap?!?

#12 ·
yeah ill get some turboblades as soon as i get some $$$
t5 will come in mid next year

&
SmokeEA i will have the badge back on as soon as i can get one because mine snapped when i was pulling it off to paint the garnish

#14 ·
turbo blades are the standard wheels of the ea fairmont ghia

#18 ·
yeah 2yrs on i plan to get an el xr6 as my daily driver and turn this car into the ultimate machine ill start with little mods as soon as $$$ starts rolling in

and for every one to know im not planning on getting snoflakes i'm thinking b/w turbo blades or el xr6 wheels

how much you recon it will cost to get the darkest legal tint for my car?

and how much for a respray in monza red? w/o doing the the engine bay etc...

#19 ·
the reason for wanting monza red is that this colour is a biach to get and it costs $25 for autobarn to mix up a small can of it and i wonna colour code the whole car

#21 ·
-AL- said:
Looks like you already got em to me
Nice tidy EA btw. If you're gunna update in a year or so keep ya money in your pocket would be the best bet in my opinion. jpg.gifAttachment: flakes.jpg (3697 bytes, 1 views)
you've sorta totally misunderstood what he has said, read it again slowly...
mad_ea_spac said:
yeah 2yrs on i plan to get an el xr6 as my daily driver and turn this car into the ultimate machine ill start with little mods as soon as $$$ starts rolling in

and for every one to know im not planning on getting snoflakes i'm thinking b/w turbo blades or el xr6 wheels

#22 ·
yeah i know i have got snoflakes its just that every one thought i was gonna buy snoflakes

#23 ·
theman said:
you've sorta totally misunderstood what he has said, read it again slowly...
Um nah don't think I missunderstood at all. Still reads the same as it did lastnight.

The way it was written had me thinking perhaps he did not know what snowflakes were.
I also read he was intending to buy a newer car in the not to distant future hence the "keep ya money in your pocket" comment.

Again I'll say tidy looking EA mate enjoy :)

#24 ·
^^^ means i'll keep the car^^^

#26 ·
nah i like the unibar and the lights they make it look more individual and are good for those early morning trips to emerald

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.