Ford Forums banner

Work in progress - BA XR8 Ute

7K views 69 replies 44 participants last post by  bigcav 
#1 ·
Well I wanted to stand out from the crowd so I thought my ute could do with some extra colour.....

See the pics for the beginnings of my flames....hopefully get the car back tomorrow

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
You should have put some flames on the mirrors as well, would have brought it all together, any rear shots

#8 ·
Nice, very nice. I keep tellin me G/F that i'm gonna put flames on me ute when i get it but she keeps on slappin me whenever i do.
Can't wait to see the finished pics.

#9 ·
By the way, what wheels ya got on it XRCHIC?

#11 ·
I reakon she get a lot of guys with this ute....(wink wink)

#12 ·
Yeah the wheels are ROH Modenas, 18"x8 & 18"x9, with 245 tyres at the front, and 275 tyres at the rear - so yes pretty crazy, look awesome though!!!

Extreme Designs are airbrushing the flames on, fantastic job! Should get the car back tomorrow. The blue flames coming up the front should have silver pinstripes around them, and the purple flames with have lime green so they really stand out.

Next plan is to get the Carryboy hard tonneau cover and have a mural put on....and so it continues.

#13 ·
XRated said:
XRCHIK - certainly different for a BA XR8! Be interested to see it completed.

BTW, did you previously own a BA XR8 sedan with plates similar to your username? I swear I saw it once!
Yeah had the sedan which was awesome, but changing to the ute gave me some extra cash so that I could make the car unique ;)
I've ALWAYS wanted a ute....but thought I should go the "sensible" option with the sedan... that didn't last long...

#25 ·
Very nice indeed! well done, very different.
On a side note, do you own a ED XR8 6speed manual with plates same as your username?
Side note #2, might want to be carefull with plugs/advertising such as above, according to FF rules it's not allowed and could get you banned, maybe a moderator can clear this up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.