2000 Blue Ford Excursion XLT Triton V10 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Market Place > Autos For Sale
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Autos For Sale Have a car you need to sell? Are you looking to buy a car? Check here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:36   #1 (permalink)

2000 Blue Ford Excursion XLT Triton V10

I'm trying to sell my 2000 Blue Ford Excursion XLT with the Triton V10 from Ford with just under 210,000 miles(209,113 to be exact). This was our family car for many years and it's always been in top shape. Comes from a non-smoking family and it's been well maintained over the years. Engine still runs strong and it fires right up. The only reason why I'm looking to sell is because my parents have a brand new Ford and I'm looking to use the money as a down payment on my new vehicle. This has the third row seating in it as well and a ton of cargo space. On our family vacations we would pile all 8 of our luggage, coolers, sleeping gear, and everything in the back. Loads of leg room in this vehicle as well. We used it to take a ton of long family trips and it always did well and it was always a comfortable ride. Also, the third row seating is easily removed to make for more space in the back as well.

It has heated mirrows, power driver seat, power windows, spare tire, four wheel drive, amazing heat and air, rear defrost, luggage racks, huge cargo area. All windows and mirrors are good, all lights work, tow package, extremely strong engine, gas not diesel, has overdrive. Tons of leg room. Comfortable to drive in all weather, great in snow. Never had a problem taking it out in any kind of weather at all.

It's been a great vehicle for our family for many years, as I noted, and it has a lot of life left. I will note a few of the things you'll need to replace and the one small crack is has on it.

One crack: If you look at picture five, you will notice a small crack on the back trunk doors. This happened when a trailer accidentally hit the excursion. It's a minor crack, and could be fixed but I wanted to make sure to point it out.

What it will need:
All new shocks
All new tires

Other than that, it's in good running condition. It's in good shape for the year and miles. If you have any specific questions, please send them to me! I will be as honest as I can about every thing in this car. It's been a great vehicle. I am located in Indiana near Vincennes, IN. I know I am a new member here, but I'm really trying to get this sold so I can buy myself a new Ford and I knew this would be a good place to post it. Make me an offer on what you think is fair.

Here is the ebay link: Ford : Excursion XLT Sport Utility 4-Door in Ford | eBay Motors

That will give you a detailed view of the autocheck history for free. Also more pictures there too. It says it was in an accident. Basically a family friend was backing out in her mini-van in the driveway and she bumped the back part of the car. It somehow shattered her back window even though she was barely going 5 mph. So she had to report it to her insurance to get the window replaced. Feel free to come take a look at the vehicle and see that the "accident" did absolutely nothing to the excursion. I can also take pictures of the area, no scratches, dents, bumps or anything from it. Again, I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. I'm a college student looking to get my first new Ford and we don't have any use for the vehicle now that my family has a new Flex.

Thanks for looking everyone. Our family has a great tradition of owning Ford's and they've always been fantastic vehicles. We have an '88 Ford F150, 03 Ford Explorer, 09 Ford Flex, 09 Ford Focus, '95 Lincoln Mark VIII, '92 Ford Explorer, and hopefully a new 13 Ford Focus soon in the family. :icon_ford:

Thanks, Matthew J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_164903.jpg (61.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_164831.jpg (84.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165009.jpg (64.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165119.jpg (90.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_164910.jpg (42.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165542.jpg (63.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165020.jpg (69.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165025.jpg (70.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121129_165031.jpg (62.1 KB, 5 views)
ExcursionMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Market Place > Autos For Sale