Re: 1992 Ranger Passenger Window
1. Remove door trim panel and watershield
2. Raise glass to full up position.
3. Remove rear glass run retainer, if equipped, from door.
4. Lower glass to gain access to glass bracket and glass retention rivets.
5. Remove center pin from the glass retention rivets using a drift punch. Then, use a 6.35mm (1/4-inch) diameter drill and drill out each rivet. Use care when drilling not to damage glass bracket and spacer/retainers.
6. Remove the glass through the door belt opening.
1. Install glass spacer and retainer into glass retention holes.
2. Install glass into door through the belt opening.
3. Position the door glass to the door glass bracket and align glass and glass bracket retaining holes.
4. Install retaining rivets.
5. Raise glass to full up position.
6. Install rear glass run retainer, if equipped, and glass run.
7. Cycle glass up and down to check operation.
8. Install door watershield and trim panel.