Okay, sorry for the delay here guys, been really busy and haven't had a lot of time. I have got a lot done. The truck runs and drives, it is getting close. I made some changes and got some pics. I got the headers made, got the belt, hoses, and cooler lines hooked up. I made a shifter, and got the intake made. I simply bought mandrel bends of 45, 90, and 180 pieces. I then tried and tried until we had a good fit. They worked out pretty well, I got a bung in the collector fot the O2 Sensors, and they are ready for side pipes. Here are the pics.
The Air Intake a simple job, especially with all the others.
A look at the belt, all we did here was eliminate the A/C and route the belt differently.
Here is a look at the steering shaft, it ended up being a straight shot. I used a Nissan pickup setup to mount outside the frame. I simply installed the Ranger outers into the Nissan inners.
Okay the next few are of the headers, from test fit looks to pics of the final product.
I will get some more pics up soon and go over some more of what I have done!