Ok, I figured I would post an update on my situation in case there are other people with this same problem.... The "CPS" has 2 wires connecting it, a blu/or and a red/grey. The blue and orange is a direct feed to the computer to pin 85. The red/grey includes other sensors on the same circuit going to pin 91. Seeing as how there was only the one code for the CEL, I knew that the wire causing the problem was the blu/or. I cut both ends of the wire, leaving them connected at the computer and the plug for the sensor, and spliced a new wire to it running away from the block so this will not happen again. This saved me alot of money from a repair shop of having to remove the AC Compressor and the power steering pump brackets. Hopefully this will help someone else!!