Bound brook Ford... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Ranger Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Ranger.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2003, 11:15   #1 (permalink)

Bound brook Ford...

For anyone in Central NJ, here is an update for you. DO NOT go to Bound brook Ford. Last Saturday I was up in North Jersey so I decided to get my oil changed at Bound Brook Ford in Bound brook since I get free oil changes there because I bought my truck there. Well I get it back and when I go home to record the service, I notice that my cell phone charger, coin dispenser, 6 CD cases and my manual are all gone!! Unfortunately due to things I had to get done, I was unable to go right back so I called them up on Monday and told them about it. The service manager was very helpful and concerned and was willing to work with me. However, the overall manager, his boss said nothing can be done since on the worksheet there is a waiver. "All items lost or stolen will not be our responsibility". WTF?! they have to protect themselves from their own people?! So we deliberate all week long and everyone is getting frustrated. I finally said, "Lsiten, jsut give me a manaul and coin dispenser and well cal it a day. Then they got all pissy because it isnt there place to jsut give me a manual. AGAIN WTF!!! I finally got in touch with Ford Company and reported them. Word of advice, stay the phuck away from Bound Brook Ford! Sorry for the long message
scrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2003, 17:54   #2 (permalink)

Re: Bound brook Ford...

Sorry to hear it.
89F150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 14:03   #3 (permalink)

It is place's like that that'll give mechanic's and dealership's a bad name.
http://fordexp.freehomepage.com/photo3.html
big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 19:29   #4 (permalink)
97 F-150 XL 4x4

yea i hear you guys loud and clear i would rather talk to someone who has made the same repair and do it myself if it takes me a week its still better than takin it to a garage for 2 hrs.
there are a few good mechanics out there but i have a bad taste in my mouth as well from the local garages.
here is a quick one for you guys to ponder.
i took my truck to a local garage for inspection and they called and said it wouldnt pass, it needed work done.
so i went to pick it up and they said the lower ball joint was bad so i said ok i will fix that then bring it back for a sticker will that be ok , they said no you have to take the rear window louver off too for it to pass so i told the guy straight out your F***in nuts if you think im takin that louver off for an inspection so i payed the $16.50 and left and drove to the next garage about 10 min away and said i need an inspection as soon as i fix the ball joint do you see any problems that wouldnt pass other than that the guy says no it looks well taken care of to methat will probably do it.
so there you have it one mechanic didnt like the looks of my louver so he refused to inspect it.
how can that be right!!!
Old 09-14-2003, 22:45   #5 (permalink)

He was probably just jealous.
89F150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 20:03   #6 (permalink)
97 F-150 XL 4x4

or maybe he was just an A hole cause i had my vehicles there several times before and they even know me by name and where i live.
i'll never take anything there again i garantee.
Old 09-15-2003, 22:34   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

My Horror story the short version.

Called SVT for TSB resolution. Was told that I could go to the dealer of my choice and it would be serviced. Arrived at "NAME LEFT OUT" dealership. Pulling into the service drive early this morning with 3 cars ahead of me and a line stacking up.

45 minutes later and NO Service. Not a Manager, not a tech, not a single soul to help the now 9 people that are there. I called SVT from mobile and asked if there was another SVT dealer close by that i could take my car too. They said to head to Charlie Hilliard Ford. They are not an SVT dealer but will be able to get you in and out today. I arrived at Hilliards dealership. Pulled into service bay and was immediately greeted by the Service manager. He said he got the call from SVT and would be able to handle my issue today. I asked about a loaner car, since SVT owners are supposed to get one with servicing their cars. He lined me up in a new Expedition and I was out the door 5 minutes later. 3 hours later I got a call from the manager stating that my car was not done, but he wanted to meet with me. So, thinking the worse I headed down. upon arrival he greated me and took me out to lunch. We talked a bit and then headed back to the dealership. My car was done. No added miles to my odometer, TSB finalized and Oil/filter change done. Walk to cashier to get ticket and pay and be on my way. To my surprise the cashier stated there was no charges on the ticket. Me not being one to argue I said cool and was on my way.

I can definately say that I will be going back even if they are not an SVT dealership/service dept. They just got a customer with that service. I called SVT hotline and made sure that they were aware that I was pleased with service and thanked them for getting everything resolved.

As far as the other dealership. They can get F**ked.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum