I just realized its like almost December - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Ranger Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Ranger.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2001, 11:40   #1 (permalink)
CobraSplash

I just realized its like almost December

wtf am I still riding motorcycle for? Normally this weekend I head to duluth to race snowmobiles but its like 60's and no snow and they can't make it. So guess what no dam racing. This is just weird this year, Normally I have my sled broke in by my bday and there is always snow. I don't get this **** but I hope it snows soon. I am ejoying riding bike though so I guess its all good when we get it toss the summer toys away and break out the winter toys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2001, 12:46   #2 (permalink)
Smurf Wanna-be

Yeah, it really sux for deer season.

All these bucks wont get their asses up for me to shoot em :dead:
GoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 12:54   #3 (permalink)

no ****, it hasn't frozen anything yet, in fact I can still wear shorts. As for the deer, deer are everywhere here. I chased one around in my front yard with the four wheeler a couple weekends ago.
Roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 13:16   #4 (permalink)
Smurf Wanna-be

Dam... must be nice :s6:

Couple of buddies tried to push em outta bunch of patches of hardwood's and all we got was a bunch of cuts from pricker bushes :s3
GoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 16:04   #5 (permalink)
CobraSplash

Oh **** in some hick town near here some genius's were hunting and never got nothing, so they went to the bar and got sloshed. I am assuming since there weren't no bar drinking gutter ****s they figured they should try shinning some deer or something. Well anyways the one dude walked through a slew to chase em out and the other to waited in the truck listening for the deer to come running and hit em with the lights, well the one dude heard something and shot and hit the dude that was walking through the slew. I guess they weren't wearing orange or nothing and ****. Need less to say he be dead now. What morons.

added note
College girlz are just to easy.
Old 11-21-2001, 16:10   #6 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

just like deer. shine them and they stop!
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 23:29   #7 (permalink)
Keller

Last year at this time I was waxing my snowblades because I was going the weekend after thanksgiving...this blows :rolleyes:
Old 11-23-2001, 09:33   #8 (permalink)
CobraSplash

No shit bro I hear ya. the weather man last night predicted snow for today and right now its like 65 what a ****ing moron. I just want to go ride the sled and do some racing.
Old 11-25-2001, 16:20   #9 (permalink)
StPro

Thumbs down

The warm weather is great. When you grow up and and don't have as much time to play. The longer summers are a blessing. When I was growing up playing in the snow was fun until I had to shovel the driveway That hasn't gotten any better
Old 11-25-2001, 18:48   #10 (permalink)
CobraSplash

Well boohoo for u, I don't mind removing the snow, I do the roads at our campground and the drive way. it doesn't bother me. Actually its fun but anywhoo you are entitled to your opinion even though personally I think its stupid. Don't ya got to go watch your Viqueens get stomped tonight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum