my 94 intake... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Ranger Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Ranger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-24-01, 11:26 AM
my 94 intake...

well i got bored and decided that i wanted to get my intake setup, so my intake using the 95+ intake tube is almost complete.

all i need now is something that will allow me to connect the MAS to the 95 intake (mainly since my 94 intake opening was like 3" and the 95+ intake tube is like 4", so i need something to fill the gap so it will seal properly
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-24-01, 03:32 PM
Sweet. let us know how it turns out!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-24-01, 04:11 PM
i was working on it today, and the jbkwik **** didnt dry before i started messing with it (i was drilling into the mounting plate and kinda drilled into the side part of the pvc part (i believe that is what caused the jbkwik stuff to mess up, plus me constantly picking it up, and then when i was drilling it would spin when the drill would catch the grooves, but its all good now.
its in the garage drying, so hopefully it will be readt later tonight or tomorrow morning so i can install it, i hope everything works right, so i can install that, then install my flipkit tomorrow, and be ready to go to the ranger run in gainesville on friday - damn im doing **** late - lol
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts