Re: Obd Ii Code Help!
I am assuming that you got the code P0232?
This test fails when the PCM detects voltage on the FPM circuit while the fuewl pump is commanded OFF. The FPM circuit is wired to a pull-up voltage inside the PCM.
1. Inertia Fuel Shutoff ( IFS ) switch not reset or electrically open.
2. Open circuit between the Fuel pump and the FPM connection to the FP PWR circuit.
3. Poor FP ground.
4. FP electrically open
5. FP relay contact always closed.
6. FP secondary circuits short to power
7. Open FPM circuit between PCM and connection to FP PWR circuit.
8. Damaged low speed FP Relay
9. Damaged PCM
A continuous memory P0232 can be set if the IFS switch was tripped, then reset. Or if the FP circuit is activated when the PCM expected it to be off.