ranger performance kits - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Ranger Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Ranger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-01, 07:21 PM
Smile ranger performance kits

hi, i found a true rev sport induction kit at a kirtz kustoms performance website, but its 90 bucks just for a adaptor and filter, which is kinda expensive. if anyone knows a place where i can find that adaptor to convert my air meter from square into round, so that i can put a universal k and n air filter, please respond and let me know. also if anyone else knows any other place that sells kits similar to the true rev sport induction, please let me know too,

heres the site where the kit is located, http://www.kustomz.com/cat1.html

also if anyone else has any other suggestions as to how i can go about doing the same thing as in this kit for a cheaper price, please let me know,

i have a ford ranger v6 3.0 L 2000

thank you
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-01, 07:40 AM
Ben L
I think Sean Hyland Motorsports makes them, they had Ranger MAS adapters at the Montgomery FFW last summer...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-01, 10:08 PM
You can do it pretty cheap by picking up a plastic toilet flange at your local hardware store. You usually have a choice of black and white, and sometimes gray. With a little work, they will fit just fine.
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts