Side View Mirror Replacement for Ranger - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Ranger Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Ranger.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2006, 05:20   #1 (permalink)

Side View Mirror Replacement for Ranger

I have a 01 Ranger with tow package. I want to know if there is cross compatibility for side view mirrors with the larger pickups or vans so that I can have better visibility when towing. I rented a Ford van this weekend for local moving and it had a two stage side view mirror with a fish eye at the bottom and a large mirror at the top, I am hoping that someone will know if there are any mirrors that can be swapped onto the Ranger?
elmcity88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2006, 18:30   #2 (permalink)
M Hein

Re: Side View Mirror Replacement for Ranger

Hey elmcity,

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmcity88
I have a 01 Ranger with tow package. I want to know if there is cross compatibility for side view mirrors with the larger pickups or vans so that I can have better visibility when towing. I rented a Ford van this weekend for local moving and it had a two stage side view mirror with a fish eye at the bottom and a large mirror at the top, I am hoping that someone will know if there are any mirrors that can be swapped onto the Ranger?
Try JC Whitney first.

The fisheyes are available at many places- big box auto parts stores and we have a local discount store that even has them in their small automotive section for a few bucks.

God Bless...Mark Hein Cleveland Hts, OH
Web Design, Hosting & Domain Registration
All at REASONABLE Prices!
mhein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ranger Forum