Ford Forums banner

1st Central Coast Show and Shine/ sun21st March

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  JOSH 
#1 · (Edited)
g,day all,
On sunday the 21st of March our club, the "Central Coast All Ford Club" will be holding the first central coast show and shine day. IT will be held at the Tuggerah super Center at wyong nsw,just 3mins of the f3 freeway. There are 40 trophies on offer in many catagories. Entry is open to all makes and models and the judging will be completly independent of our club. SEt up starts at 6 am gates open at 9 am. Presentation will take place at 2.30pm. There will be trade displays food and drinks etc.Cost will be $10 per car and $2 at the gate for spectators. All money raised will donated to the charity CANTEEN witch helps kids with cancer. show will be conducted on a full tarmac surface. So come along and enjoy a great day on the sunny Central Coast,see some great car's and raise some money for a worthwile cause along the way. for more info and entry forms please phone Glenn on 0416 253 857 or post questions here.
Thanks
Warren Davis

Central Coast All Ford Club
PO Box Kariong
NSW 2250

just a quick update-: It has been confirmed that rob maddon will be brigging
his sub 8 second drag car a very sweet blue comaro. it will be on display along with the transporter/workshop etc. Things are shapeing up well with numbers of confirmed cars looking to be at he 200 plus mark but theres still a few weeks to go.

See less See more
#2 ·
warren, try the newcastle fpv club they might be interested?
http://newcastle.fpvclub.com

i would like to attend but will be in adelaide for the clipsal 500 regards mark

#4 ·
Sounds like a plan to me im going I think there are some cars from Newcastle Tickford FPV club as well....

#9 ·
Could be a goer, might wonder up on Sunday morning. Nice drive up the coast to boot.

So anyone else going?

Cheers,
Gary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.