ACT Arrangements for AFD - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2004, 18:11   #1 (permalink)
FPV-XR Owners ACT Events

ACT Arrangements for AFD

Hey guys

Just a quick thread to let all you ACT members (or Others Know) whats happening with us for the AFD THIS SUNDAY!

We will be leaving the Shell Servo at Exhibition Park at 5am SHARP to cruise to the AFD.

For those of you who wish to come with us, or havent got alternative
arrangements such as accomodation BE AT SHELL SERVO at 4:50AM.

If your joining us or will be on the road heading the same direction, CB radios on Channel 10, you should catch us on that.

Hope you see you all there.

Nudge

*~NUDGE~*
FPV&XR Owners Club of A.C.T. Events Manager

99AU Fairmont - Talon Bodykit, T3 Wing, DBA Rotors, XHP Saber Mags, K&N Airfilter,CAI with Tickford XR8 Air Intake, Pacemaker Headers, 2 1/2" Exhaust sytem, H/F Cat, Lowered 2" with Konis,44mm Whiteline Swaybars, Stage 2 Crow Camshaft, Unichiped to 130rwkw
Nudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2004, 23:29   #2 (permalink)
Plastic Not Classic

Re: ACT Arrangements for AFD

Is it just for the day? Sun - Mon? If just one day can I get a lift with someone? I'm keen to ejoy the festivities.

Jordo
Fatboy69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 15:32   #3 (permalink)
FPV-XR Owners ACT Events

Re: ACT Arrangements for AFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy69er
Is it just for the day? Sun - Mon? If just one day can I get a lift with someone? I'm keen to ejoy the festivities.

Jordo
yeah its just for the day, i will be leaving at 415am from my house but i will have a full car by the looks, my brother and his mate and his dad want to come so. You could check with Scottie, he lives out our way.

*~NUDGE~*
FPV&XR Owners Club of A.C.T. Events Manager

99AU Fairmont - Talon Bodykit, T3 Wing, DBA Rotors, XHP Saber Mags, K&N Airfilter,CAI with Tickford XR8 Air Intake, Pacemaker Headers, 2 1/2" Exhaust sytem, H/F Cat, Lowered 2" with Konis,44mm Whiteline Swaybars, Stage 2 Crow Camshaft, Unichiped to 130rwkw
Nudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 23:09   #4 (permalink)
Plastic Not Classic

Thumbs up Re: ACT Arrangements for AFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudge
yeah its just for the day, i will be leaving at 415am from my house but i will have a full car by the looks, my brother and his mate and his dad want to come so. You could check with Scottie, he lives out our way.
Sweet, can you send his email address to mine mchugh@actaha.org.au so I can ask him

Ta, Jordo
Fatboy69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia