Ford Forums banner

ACT Cruise Photos

3K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Timmeh 
#1 ·
Some photos from the Sept 28th ACT cruise are up on my website, taken from my digital camera. More photos will up very soon from the film cameras, as soon as they get developed on Sunday 29th Sept.

http://www.geocities.com/polar988/actmeet28sept02

Thanks to everyone who turned up, it was a great day out, and I look forward to doing it again in the future!

Cheers...

#5 ·
ea_39_s - yeah, it was sort of a last minute thing! As whataboutBEN and froggyspawn were getting ready to go back to Sydney, I grabbed some pics while I had the opportunity... I knew that I didn't have one of you though, unfortunately! Send me a pic and I'll host it as soon as possible...

:eek:)

#6 ·
great day fellas, should have one again soon. i will advertise then next one as much as i can for the next meet. anyhow great meeting you guys.

#7 ·
ohh yeah and we did end up going to fyshwick THE ONE went all out buying fireworks. and later that night he met up with my mates and let a few off.

and Zanet i will email you some of my pics soon.

#9 ·
I will let THEONE say what happened that night. I was with my wuzza. lets just say he bought enough.

#10 ·
Heh heh heh.... Nothing was going to keep THEONE out of Fyshwick that night......

Yeah, it was a great meet, great to meet you all too.... I'm keen for the next one for sure...

Just a sub note on the end of that day for me, by the time I got to Wagga in my brother's Falcon, it'd lost power steering and making huge noises. Turned out that the idler pulley bearing for the power steering ate itself, had no ball bearings left in it! Plus the belts were shagged and the tires were absolute bodgy...

A couple hundred bucks later, and a days work, new wheels, and she's running as good as new. Those clear front indicators went in ok too... they change the look of a car, i reckon!

Cheers!

Attachments

#13 ·
Well, some clear indicators seem to be somewhat dodgy... like EB2Ghia, he had genuine Ford indicators, about twice the price of aftermarket ones, and they still cracked on him...

One of my mates bought some thru Autobahn, and they're ok, havent cracked or anything yet, but he hasnt had them as long as EB2Ghia has (who has had his a year, i think ... correct me if I am wrong Micheal!). So they are the same brand I bought and fitted to my bro's Falcon (pictured above)... they fit snugly and seem ok, so we'll see what happens. They look good though... your EA would look great with them for sure!

Let's just hope they hold up... although even the standard Ford indicators have a habit of cracking and letting water in....

#14 ·
yeah the indicators are a year old. One of the first things I did.

..... now what to do next .... hmmm.

#15 ·
hey guys,
are there any larger photos of the meet anywhere i cant seem to see my car in the pics they are too small?

#16 ·
froggyspawn - if you click on the photos, it brings up a larger picture, but otherwise, click on your name and it brings up a picture that i took of just you and your car....

If you want larger versions of any pictures, let me know, I'll email them to you.........

Cheers :eek:)

#17 ·
hey guys had an awsome time on saturday ,i just have to say canberra is awsome to drive in ,ive been there heaps and heaps but not in my car cause it's only new.and yes NOTHING and i mean NOTHING was keeping me out of fyshwick i spent as much as i could on fireworks with just enought money to get me home,i got home in a record time of 2:30 mins ususally takes 3 hrs +.saturday night was fun meet up with EB2GHIA and his mates had a mad time we blew up an otto bin lets just say there wasn't much left of it blew the lid and the back of it about 5 meters away from it.the dead end street we went down was pretty cool(nice race eb2 ghia)

well hope to do it again soon.can't wait really :) hopefully should have some more mods and other stuff done by then :)

THEONE

#20 ·
hey tim can i get a 800x600 shots of me on the tuggeranong parkway and on the scriniver dam road (the shots of my car from behind, u were followin me man) and do you have also 800x600 shots of me from the front or side at all, if so can ya email them all to me? cheers

nice work blowin up tha bin jared heheh see ya at the next meet where i'll go buy fireworks too and blow up sh!t with ya

#22 ·
HEY ea_39_s what's ya email ive got some pics champ

THEONE

p.s. and pics of the spoiler

#23 ·
can you email the pics to me as well??

and Zantetsukens web page has some of my pics posted now go have a look.

#24 ·
yep sure

#26 ·
Ok, I've made a new website for the ACT Ford meets, which has EB2Ghias pics, THEONEs pics, and my pics on it.... and am getting round to making a members section for those of us that went too... if you have any pics that you want on there, email them to me, my email addy is on the site.

http://www.geocities.com/fordcruises

This should make accessing all our pictures alot easier

Any other ideas for the site, let me know too! Cheers... have a good one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.