Ford Forums banner

(ACT) South Coast Cruise May 23rd

20K views 266 replies 25 participants last post by  Gambit 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

We are currently organising a cruise through the south coast and would like as many of you guys and gals to attend as possible.

Details are:

Meet at the Shell servo at Exhibition Park at 7.45 for departure at 8.00am
Cruise through Bungendore, Braidwood and arrive in Batemans Bay at around 9.45ish.
Stop there and meet up with the NSW and Newie guys (if this is the place you wish to meet up). I am open to ideas on where to meet up with those not from Canberra.
Leave the Bay at around 10.30 and head towards Narooma, cruise through Narooma and turn off to Burmigui (spelling?). This is the coast road and is a very scenic drive.
Final destination is Tarthra which we should arrive at around 12.30.
Have lunch at the Tarthra Pub and sit back and relax and watch the V8's.
We will head back via the Brown Mountain (not sure on the directions).

Let me know if you are interested in this cruise.

We are currently talking to some friends of our who run the YMCA camp at Longbeach for accomodation for Saturday night if any one is interested, i should have some more details in the next week or so.

Cheers

Hoops

See less See more
#15 ·
Re: ACT/NSW/Newie South Coast Cruise May 23rd

Guys im in! Sounds like a good day.

#16 ·

Yeah sounds good. This will be the first coast run for my ford, so im hoping the brakes are good for the mountain!

#17 ·

Nudge said:
This will be the first coast run for my ford, so im hoping the brakes are good for the mountain!
I did a couple of runs with standard brakes and they wern't too bad.

I put DBA Slotted all round with Bendix Advanced pads and they are great. All up I think it cost me $630 for parts...

#22 ·
Hoops said:
Vic Mrs XR8 is Chrissy (my wife) so really my XR8 and Pursuit will be there,'shes just the driver on the day. :angel:
That's cool, I worked out who she was...it's just these bells she was talking about..... :hehe: :angel:

#24 ·
WHAT!! I'm not the driver just for that day, smart arse! lol. Hoops you just don't want all the boys to know that I own both the cars, and allow you to drive the ute to work so you don't have to catch the bus. lol.

Vic as Hoops said you don't want to know where the bells are!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.