ALL FORD DAY (18th July) Warwick Farm Racecourse - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2004, 01:21   #1 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Read ALL FORD DAY (18th July) Warwick Farm Racecourse

This year the annual All Ford Day that's usually at Peter Warren Ford has been moved across the road to Warwick Farm Racecourse. Plans are for it to be bigger and better than in previous years as there is now HEAPS of space for all the car clubs to get good numbers.

This year we will have space for 50 cars and they will all be parked together (unlike last year) but as last time, places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.

If you know you will DEFINATLY be available that day and would like to put your name down on the list, please contact me ASAP as places are filling fast.

Information I will need:

Name:
Car Model:
Car Colour:
Contact Number:

If all Newcastle members could give their details to the chairman up there (Steve) and he will forward them on.

Likewise, if any ACT members could give their details to your chairman (Shaun).

I have made the next Sydney club meeting on June 8th the cut off date, as this will give me time to organise everything and get info out to everyone.

Also please insure I have all the info requested above, I would like to make this simple and more organised than last year as I'm not keen to chase people for information they have missed.

Times, exact locations etc will all be worked out closer to the event (but it will be an early start)

Thanks.
Ben - Promotions
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW
0409 122 763

Last edited by JR; 05-14-2004 at 04:20.
TICKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2004, 05:03   #2 (permalink)
LOWERED BA XR 6

Re: ALL FORD DAY (18th July) Warwick Farm Racecourse

Hi Ben like to put my car in show if you like it that is......
Model BA XR 6
Colour Winter White
Contact 9628 8408 or mob 0412555174 Dave Milne
My car has been lowered has custom tint on windows and has 19" Lenzo Rims with 245mm by 35 serious tyres most times i take it out has car bra on it. Ive all so already order club shirt to mate ok thanks
Dave
Winter White XR6 BA Lowered 2", King SSL Springs on rear and King Lows on front, Lenzo 19"rims,245 mm by 35 series tyres, Custom window tint,Fog light Covers,Car Bra,AWC High Rear wing,AWC XR8 CF Bonnet
My Car http://www.freewebs.com/mudzy/
Mudzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 04:40   #3 (permalink)
Member NSW FPVTC

Hi Ben,

You should already have my details from the April meeting.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Murray...
muzzzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 07:44   #4 (permalink)

count me in Ben.
BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint, Momo Steering, Momo Shifter, Leather, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Premium Brakes, 20" X 8.5" HP Hekitk Wheels. Herrod Lowering Springs and Chip, Brad Garlic Reprogramme, NO REAR SPOILER.
Kawasaki ZX 10R, Lime Green. 0-100kms/hr 2.8 sec, 0-160kms/hr in under 5.5 sec. 0-400m 9.4 sec. First gear sees you to 185kms/hr. THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Kypez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 14:34   #5 (permalink)
www.fpvxrclubact.com

You should already have the details for the ACT guys, if you require more info please let me know.

Hoops
Old 05-25-2004, 20:09   #6 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Kieron: we have filled up unfortunatly... i have you down as first on the waiting list, you may be ok as people tend to drop out.. I will have to let you know

Shaun: yep, have the list from you guys am sorting everything out and will let you know details ASAP.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:45   #7 (permalink)

Filled up already? In two weeks? Bloody hell! 2 years ago, we'd be still looking for people a week before the show!

Well, the car's show-worthy again and you know who I am, so put me down on that waiting list Britn... I mean Ben!
MrPlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 17:00   #8 (permalink)
www.fpvxrclubact.com

Ben

I dont want to go stepping on your toes or anything but with a show of this size and the amount of people it draws through the gates shouldnt we be selecting the best possible cars for the day.
I know that we (ACT) are definently have more than 10 cars that will want to attend this show however i will be chosing the best 10 to represent the ACT side of the club.
Just a thought mate.

ps. Kierons car should definently be in this show.

Hoops
Old 05-26-2004, 19:52   #9 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Yes, I see what your saying and we have toyed with the idea but the reason we have gone against something like that is the 1st year we were there, I tried "selecting cars" for the show.. yes, this is possible for you guys in canberra and newcastle as there are fewer members in that area and like you said you can get everyone intersted and pick the 10 best... but with 220 members up here it turns into a nightmare.
So the easiest and fairest thing to do is have a "first in first served basis" as I dont believe that cars should be picked for certain reasons e.g. more modifications or money spent on it etc... some people buy these cars and prefer to leave them totally stock.
Also, this way the crowd that comes through the gate to have a look realise that they dont have to have a modified car to be able to join the club.
There are very few (if any) cars in the club that you would consider "not showable" anyway and I find alot of the owners judge for themselves and dont put their name down if they dont think their car is "showable". At meetings I encourage everyone to enter these things regardless as the entries show support for the club and everyone LOVES their car as much as the next person weather its a $5000 EB XR or a $80,00 BA.
Old 05-26-2004, 20:20   #10 (permalink)
www.fpvxrclubact.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TICKIN
Yes, I see what your saying and we have toyed with the idea but the reason we have gone against something like that is the 1st year we were there, I tried "selecting cars" for the show.. yes, this is possible for you guys in canberra and newcastle as there are fewer members in that area and like you said you can get everyone intersted and pick the 10 best... but with 220 members up here it turns into a nightmare.
So the easiest and fairest thing to do is have a "first in first served basis" as I dont believe that cars should be picked for certain reasons e.g. more modifications or money spent on it etc... some people buy these cars and prefer to leave them totally stock.
Also, this way the crowd that comes through the gate to have a look realise that they dont have to have a modified car to be able to join the club.
There are very few (if any) cars in the club that you would consider "not showable" anyway and I find alot of the owners judge for themselves and dont put their name down if they dont think their car is "showable". At meetings I encourage everyone to enter these things regardless as the entries show support for the club and everyone LOVES their car as much as the next person weather its a $5000 EB XR or a $80,00 BA.
Point taken

Hoops

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia