All Ford Day - Peter Warren's 27th July 2003 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2003, 02:25   #1 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

All Ford Day - Peter Warren's 27th July 2003

The All Ford Day at Peter Warrens is approaching again for this year...
This year it will be the biggest and best ever show In celebrating 100 years of Ford....
Last year was the first year we had attended as a club and being "the new guys" we had a position tucked away a bit around the back, but this year will be different.
Our location is not yet finalised, but we will be located in the "performance car" section of the show. This section will be located near the service bays (for people that know the Peter Warren layout).
The "performance car" section will contain, the GT car club, Mustang Car club and of course US.. the FPV-Tickford club.
There will be at least 7 of the current V8 racing drivers attending the day also.
Last year as some of you may know we were limited to the amount of cars we could take along, due to space.... Not this year, I have been told that we are able to bring heaps of cars as they want to really pack the place out....
I have told them we should be able to bring 45.... this number has to be confirmed with the CFC at the next meeting which is a week AFTER our next club meeting.
So what i need to get ASAP... is numbers.... and i need definates only!!!
If i go back and tell them we have 30 cars, we have to bring 30 cars.... if i tell them we can get all 45 cars, then we have to bring 45 on the day... they dont want less then we tell them turning up.
So far i have 25 names on my list as definates... so if you havent told me, you better get in...
You can leave your details here, or ring me on the number below, or tell me at the next meeting, but the next meeting may be the cut off date....
I need to know your full name, car year/model and colour and a number you can be contacted on....
I know it is a bit early and may be hard to know if your available, but as i said, it has to be organised by the CFC and they need numbers to layout areas....

Please let me know ASAP...

Thanks..
Ben... Promotions-FPV/Tickford Club of NSW
0409 122763
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2003, 03:56   #2 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Also forgot to add, there will be a small charge of $10 to include your car in the club display.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:14   #3 (permalink)
Two SC 61's = trouble

Would my car class as a performance car ????

I'll be there...
Passengers, myocardial infarction material..
R.I.P Possum...
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 22:36   #4 (permalink)
Room For 2

You can count me in
Old 06-09-2003, 19:14   #5 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

just a reminder..... got about 9 spots left..... need names tonight at the meeting or if not, then by friday at the latest...

Ben..
Old 06-12-2003, 02:41   #6 (permalink)
Ford Member

Ben,
Could you please post the list of names of those attending.
GT#58
MARK'S DEE GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 04:54   #7 (permalink)

what time do we setup there?
BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint, Momo Steering, Momo Shifter, Leather, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Premium Brakes, 20" X 8.5" HP Hekitk Wheels. Herrod Lowering Springs and Chip, Brad Garlic Reprogramme, NO REAR SPOILER.
Kawasaki ZX 10R, Lime Green. 0-100kms/hr 2.8 sec, 0-160kms/hr in under 5.5 sec. 0-400m 9.4 sec. First gear sees you to 185kms/hr. THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Kypez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 22:01   #8 (permalink)
FPV - TC NSW Promotions

Here's the list of people I've heard from about displaying their cars.

Sydney based people...
1. Ben S.
2. Steve L.
3. Geoff
4. Simon & Leanne
5. Bev & Dave
6. Rod T.
7. Stretch
8. Nick M.
9. JR
10. Graeme B.
11. Chad D.
12. Kieron P.
13. Graeme E.
14. Hoppy.
15. Radek
16. Taxi Rob
17. Chris P.
18. Travis H.
19. Antonette X.
20. David S.
21. Murry W.
22. Gary C.
23. Nick A.
24. Aaron F.
25. Mark M.
26. Brett S.
27. Tom B.

Sydney, Non- Tickford Cars
28. Michael R.
29. Michael J.
30. Paul X.
31. Anthony

ACT - Branch
32. Shaun & Christine
33. Tomi V.
34. Vince B.
35. Andrew C.

ACT, Non-Tickford Cars
36. John B.
37. David C.

Newcastle - Branch
38. Mark S.
39. Warren P.
40. Richard S.
41. Ben C.
42. Steve E.
43. Shane

If your name is not on the list, or you are on the list and cannot make it now, or you know someone on the list that isnt coming etc... please contact me ASAP....
I dont have alot more info on it just yet, I will be going to a meeting on monday night and will hopefully find out all I need to know about it then.
After that I will make up information sheets and these will be emailled to everyone on the list to let them know whats going on.

Also that just about fills all the spots... if you are keen but havent added your name, still contact me and I can make a backup list, just incase anyone drops out....

Ben....
0409 122763
Old 07-23-2003, 21:48   #9 (permalink)
fpv pursuit no 255

Thumbs up

are we all ready?
fpv pursuit no 255 lightning strike with leather,prem sound and no stripes, thanks to my wife mrs forte au2 . winner of the LONGEST DISTANCE TRAVELLED award all ford day albury-wodonga 2004 and maybe 2005 " my name is marcos ambrose i'm talented and i'm fast i'm here to claim victory i won't be coming last i'm am the devil racer and i am #1 so buckle up and brace yourself cause there's plenty more to come"
xr8 utey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 23:14   #10 (permalink)
Lion Poacher

looking forward to it

I am really looking forward to seeing all that ford history. Should be a great day.

Im also letting the ute have a sniff of nitro on the dyno tomorrow so i will bring the read out if anyone wants to see what she pumps out. Gonna use the 150hp jets for the first time. he he.

The plans for the new toy are just about done!!
XR8 8U is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia