Ford Forums banner

(ALL STATES) FPV Family Day @ FPV HQ - February 29, 2004

11K views 62 replies 23 participants last post by  TIKFD6 
#1 ·
FPV Family Day

Hiya all

I beleive FPV are going to organise another family day next February, probably the week before the GP

This being so, we need to determine the dates and accomodation as St georges Motor Inn has been kind enough to extend discounts again this year to us loyal ford fans that travel to Mexico for this event

In saying this I also beleive the ship has left dock, and some people have already started to Book rooms.

Please make sure you say your from Ford Forums when you speak to Michael

Cheers

#3 ·
Re: FPV Family Day

Speaking to someone in the know at FPV there is the possibilty that the main day might be on Saturday and the Sunday might be reserved for a cruise day, i personally think that would be a good idea.
what's the general feeling out there.
Cheers John

#5 ·

Cruise day would be a great idea! The only problem is the "wanka" element could be high if anyone and everyone is invited to join in

If the event is as per last year i'm happy to organise a cruise with steve or whoever...then we need someones bucks night on the saturday and a night at beaches!

#7 ·

xacoupe said:
I hope that Ford/FPV are working with the police to ensure that last year doesn't get repeated.
/me hopes too.

#9 ·

Can you confirm the date Laminge,didnt the FPV day come around in early March,I booked my holiday's for this but if it's more mid to late Feb it should be ok,hopefully some time around the all Ford day in Geelong, would be good.

#18 ·
Re: (VIC) FPV Family Day - February 29, 2004

Fordy said:
Shite i gotta try and change my flight. How far out of town will it be held, im guessing its in Geelong??

Does it run the whole day Laminge?
It is held at the FPV Factory in Campbellfield.

#21 ·
Re: (VIC) FPV Family Day - February 29, 2004

Bumping this back up to the first page.

I know there are a number of threads floating around the forums on it, but for this one you can never have too many...

#23 · (Edited)
Sorry to post again, but i 've managed to score a couple of flights for the sunday only problem is for one of them i arrive in Melbourne at 12.45pm which im guessing doesnt give me much time, and with the other flight i have to fly to sydney, stay an hour and then arrive in Melbourne at about 8.45

The second flight is more expensive too.

I guess the question im asking is what time does the day start and to what time would it go too??

#24 ·
Public entry commences at 9:00 am, Trophy Presentations wil conclude around 4:00 pm.

#25 ·
I highly recommend that people get there if they can. It'll be my 4th FPV Day on the trot & let me say that the weekends "activities" are not to be missed! I was the buck last year so it's someone elses turn for the gimp mask this year!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.