**attn All Brissy And Coast People** - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2003, 00:50   #1 (permalink)
Birth, Drift, Death...

**attn All Brissy And Coast People**

i have just noticed that about 50% of all the posts in this forum are from QLD people and they are nearly all unofficial meets...i think that maybe now since luke has his house and everything sorted out that we should perhaps start going through him before organising a meet, in the interests of everyone actually knowing whats going on...its just killing me trying to sort through the millions of cruises/meets trying to find one that hasnt been on yet...

if you want to organise an unofficial meet then maybe try going through msn or email?

just a thought, since i think that we arent actually supposed to have unofficial cruises???

197.4hp at the wheels, 14.505@152.46km/h
Tuning in progress...
*CLICK TO SEE MY XR6*
I can get new Genuine Holden/Ford/Audi/Land Rover/Honda parts cheap, PM me!
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2003, 01:20   #2 (permalink)

*BOWS head* O, O, OK rollin i will...hehe

*looks at others also*
me suggested a cruise and a area to go to..
when no-one answered i posted a cruise spot,if lukey wants to take over my cruise idea thats all good,cause buggered if i know where to go..anyways..i'd prefer a official one over a un-official meet anyday..me will use PM and emails to get across normal meets etc...be good if ppl would keep in contact on the forums to let us know when and what ideas for the next meet,information is my best friend..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:58   #3 (permalink)
formerly sikEA

Yer rollin i totally agree on this......have said it before though.

Dont expect a meet every week or two guys, once in a coupla months is good....time to do your mods, save the dosh, get time off etc etc

Local cruises are still a great idea, but should be handled via PM or email. I know thats what I have begun to organise with a few of the southside boys.....

...mmm clevo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
And Yagz, come back in six months faggot
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 05:24   #4 (permalink)
Qld Rep 4 E Series Club.

Thanks guys

Rollin thanks for bringing this to everyones attention,I do remember sikEA bringing it up a while ago but it seemed to go on deaf ears.I'd organise a meet every week if everyone wanted but I think that the majority of us would actually get sick of it.I have been trying to have a meet at least once a month.Like Rollin said the first couple of months this didn't happen but I think I had a good excuse(as Rollin mentioned,thanks).There also the fact that not everyone has money to just 'waste on fuel' as my parents say.Which is bullshit.

There is nothing to stop any of you organising 'unoffical meets' its ok by me but the down side to this is what Rollin has mentioned above,not having a good turn out at 'Offical meets' as quote " I just went to one last weekend I don't think I can afford it" un quote.Does this make sense??I was voted Rep for the club and I think Iam doing a good job??Well going by the response I think so,if not let me no.

There was going to be a meet in the next month late May (probably when HOON69 suggested) or first weekend in June.

I have looked at the photos on my brothers camera and they look a treat.One of them would make a good homepage for the network.You know the one when we are all by our cars in a half circle.I promise that I will have them one the next by the weekend or sent to ED which is ava easiest.

Cya Lukey.

QLD REP 4 E Series Club.
lukeyn039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 07:51   #5 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

yea not a bad idea all in all the ppl who get to gether regulary are normaly in touch by phone ne ways the only reason is if anyone is interested in going out of a sat or thrus night to let them know, sorry i didnt know i was doing something wrong here?????

but i do understand where ur comming from i guess if ne one wants to know than pm me or rollin cos normaly we cruze together

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 01:39   #6 (permalink)

yep i see's a point here,
sorry if i offended so many,just some ppl aint contactable by mobile,or some just read here to look for meets,i know i do..

lukey is the rep im happy with that,but maybe a official meet section and a meet and local cruise section might ease the confusion,ppl know some aint able to attend on days posted etc ,we see this at all post when a meet is organised so unofficial meets are the only means sometimes,i dont know if im rambling shit or making a clear point,(i just spent 24 hours 500 kms from home broken down and im dead tired with no sleep and im going again in 8 hours,1300 klms) is i making any sense sorry if i aint..

yeah lukey your doing the job right,no need to change it now..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia