Aussie Show n Shine Web Site - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2005, 01:21   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Aussie Show n Shine Web Site

Hi Guys, Gals,

I have just deveoloped an Aussie Show N Shine site for the posting of Show n Shine Events. After going through the web, I thought there was a need for a good National Site to list these events. I am still compiling the 2005 Events having done up to Feb and now starting on March.

On the web site there is a link for LIST YOUR SHOW. If any of you are involved in Club Activites in relation to events could you please go to the site and list the details for your upcoming event. There is no fee for listing on the website. Pass this info onto anyone you know involved in organising Car Show N Shine or similar events and get them to list the details.

Being a new website any comments you may have about the site and its structure would be most welcome.

Aussie Show N Shine

http://www.shownshine.info

Ciao - James - House of Kolor BA GT ( Manual )
maydec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2005, 06:52   #2 (permalink)
Chromed Member

Re: Aussie Show n Shine Web Site

nice site james, im an idiot though, after submitting the info for the all ford day at albury, i checked and someone beat me too it ...lol, just delete my email
botch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 09:51   #3 (permalink)

Hi Botch, No worries mate, at least you took the time to submit an upcoming event, hopefully others will follow suit. Looking forward to the All Ford Day, especially just getting away from home for a couple of days. Have managed to get a couple of mates to bring their Thunderbirds down from Sydney. Looks as though we will have a 55 Baby Bird and a 65 Coupe, both cars are in Concourse condition. The Thunderbird is celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year. I also built their website for them - It has an online image centre where you can submit your own images and an online forum. www.toca.org.au

Thanks for the compliments about the new Show n Shine website. Am looking for some sponsors to help pay for the upkeep of the site. Let me know if you know of any car related business who would like to come onboard. It is only $1000 per annum for 12 banner ads - 580 x 65 pixels.

Ciao - James - House of Kolor BA GT

Editor - Webmaster - Show N Shine Info
Old 01-10-2005, 09:57   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maydec
Hi Guys, Gals,

I have just deveoloped an Aussie Show N Shine site for the posting of Show n Shine Events. After going through the web, I thought there was a need for a good National Site to list these events. I am still compiling the 2005 Events having done up to Feb and now starting on March.

On the web site there is a link for LIST YOUR SHOW. If any of you are involved in Club Activites in relation to events could you please go to the site and list the details for your upcoming event. There is no fee for listing on the website. Pass this info onto anyone you know involved in organising Car Show N Shine or similar events and get them to list the details.

Being a new website any comments you may have about the site and its structure would be most welcome.

Aussie Show N Shine

http://www.shownshine.info

Ciao - James - House of Kolor BA GT ( Manual )

Have got quite a lot of events on the website now including all the dates and location for the new Australian Motorshow Expos to be held over Australia. - If anyone has info for any Shows in the Northern Territory, could you please advise by email.

Ciao - James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia