Blue Oval to invade Willowbank 11/9/2004 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2004, 04:03   #1 (permalink)
347 cubic power!

Blue Oval to invade Willowbank 11/9/2004

OK, I am sick of going to the street meets only to see one or two other Fords racing. I am also equally sick of all those LS1 jockeys who seem to think they own the No.1 staging lane. They have had it too good for too long. So I propose that all you Ford pilots out there mark next Saturday night in your calendar as need-for-speed night.

The 11th is a Test 'n Tune night so it is all just fun. No scrutineering or dial-ins, just line up and do your best. It only costs $32 to race (including one pit crew) and it is some of the best fun you can have with your pants on - especially if you hose off a GM-mobile. Lets do it!

http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au
slipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia