BRISBANE 20th MEET - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2002, 03:17   #1 (permalink)
Qld Rep 4 E Series Club.

Smile BRISBANE 20th MEET

Hey Boys and Girls,

Well with the 29th over and done with and a nice success I think its about time I told you all about the next cruise/meet.Now I have emailed you all,that is members who are on my emailing list about this already.For those of you whos email addresses I don't have ( you can email me it on lukeyn39@hotmail.com) this is the proposal.

Date: 20th of October which is a Sunday

Time: 9:30-10:30.

Meeting place: Toombul carpark,corner of Sandgate rd and East-west arterial rd.

Cruise Distination:The coast, UP that is and inland is where's we headed.Malaney and Montville sound pretty good and there is some nice places to stop and take photos and talk as well.

With last meet having 13 cars in total our biggest meet yet things are getting better as they go along.I know that I am not going to get 50 or so members in one go as everyone does have a life outside of this computer screen but it would be nice to see some numbers.Although I'l be happy with any numbers more then 1.

Cya Lukey.

QLD REP 4 EA-ED club.
lukeyn039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2002, 15:44   #2 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

Look forward to seeing u there:), ill be there with rollin hopefully so look out for my car, ill have to meet u guys on the highway cos im at caloundra fri night sat and sun wich means im in a perfect position for the cruse:) ill go up sat and pick out some nice spots if u want??

talk l8r:)

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 03:10   #3 (permalink)
Qld Rep 4 E Series Club.

roll Finally.

Well its good to see that I have more then myself coming.Just kidding.I have had 5 replys so far and a couple of maybes repairs pending again.

UNR8D you didn't say anything about staying up there for the weekend, how close will you be to the E series take over of the highways.LOL.I am meeting some of the guys at the BP on the way there.I wonder where the best place for us to meet up with you would be??I'l talk to you later.

Cya Lukey.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:43   #4 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

lol i thought u could occupy ur self, jk mate, yea my parents own a beach house up there ill be there with the gf, but ill prob come back down as far as cabooture and meet u there if u like?? just tell me wehre ill meet u there:) is that kool??

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

Old 10-09-2002, 04:55   #5 (permalink)
Qld Rep 4 E Series Club.

Sweet.......

Well everyone.I am inviting you all to attend UNR8D's beach party at his parents beach house the Saturday nite which is the 19th of October.Its BYO sleeping gear and spirits is provided. Parking is available at rear.Email me or UNR8D if you are coming,as we need to know numbers for the spirits.

Is your heart pumping yet Ryan???LOL.Sorry mate couldn't resist.No hard feelings.

Yep Caboolture doesn't sound to bad.Talk about it more when it gets closer.I have no idea where in Caboolture,you might??

Cya Lukey.

QLD REP 4 EA-ED club.
Old 10-09-2002, 05:29   #6 (permalink)
Mrs_Rollin

(its Rollin here, on gfs computer...)

the lowood sprints are on on the 20th, i dont know what categories are open, but i have just signed up with the MG car club, so now i can get a CAMS licence to race in time trials in my car. i dont know if i can race yet, but if i can i will be racing at lowood instead of coming on the cruise, i have to fond out.

i dont even know where the hell lowood is :S

i will find out ASAP.
Old 10-09-2002, 20:15   #7 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

lol, beach party it is:) hey that sounds kool ne one up for it not at my place but lol ne chicks are welcome to sleep over ill provide bed and entertainment equipment lol did i say that
yea well lukey ill be ringing u late next week and we can arrange something then, shame on u rollin lol i cant talk this will be my first meet, ne ways looking 4wd to meeting u all there:):)

UNR8D

Old 10-13-2002, 07:21   #8 (permalink)
Birth, Drift, Death...

blimey, where did everyone go? only me, UNR8ED and luke appear to be going...thats a bit sad :(

oh yeah, im going cause i cant race at lowood :(

oh well.

c'mon peoples, where are you all?!!?!?!?!?

197.4hp at the wheels, 14.505@152.46km/h
Tuning in progress...
*CLICK TO SEE MY XR6*
I can get new Genuine Holden/Ford/Audi/Land Rover/Honda parts cheap, PM me!
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 14:36   #9 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

i thought u said u wernt going on sat nite???

Old 10-14-2002, 00:51   #10 (permalink)
Phat Drift Damage Victim

I'ma comen
Stock as a Rock for the moment

TQE's
XplodEd EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia