BRISBANE MEMBERS READ HERE!! DINNER THEN CRUZE 22nd MARCH - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 15:53   #1 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

biggrin BRISBANE MEMBERS READ HERE!! DINNER THEN CRUZE 22nd MARCH

Hey all,

Ive decided to put together a dinner then cruze meet together for the 22nd of march.

now after much thought and searching through the road maps i thought that we could have a run up to MT tamberine or O'rilies national park (sorry bout spelling) after havning a BBQ dinner we could all cruze on down to the Broardwater carpark or head out to the Natural Arch which is where some really sweet glow worms are, after that people wishing to leave can head home and those looking for some more fun can join myself and a few others down to mudjebra where all the car clubs meet than drive back to brissy.

im happy for any other ideas and i thought i would put this out early so everyone has a chance to join us.

meeting place: after last weeks effort the car park i suggested was pritty chockers so what about meeting outside 'Super Cheap Auto' in the home makers centre becide hyperdome its really easy to find but if you have any probs msg me or call me on 0405121223.

any one with an X series, E series, AU, BA are welcome however i would prefer if it was a Blue Oval Event this time around.

thanks all and safe driving

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2003, 18:11   #2 (permalink)
workaholic

well im keen for it! im a new member and havint been on a cruz yet with club members so yeh ill c what other fords i can bring along. what road is this supercheap on?
lucas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 23:03   #3 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

umm do u know where the hyperdome is? take the bryants rd exit off the free way and where Hungy Jacks is on the corner turn left follow go straight and u cant miss Super Cheap its huge sign and ull be in the complex already its off leda drive i think.

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

Old 03-14-2003, 02:01   #4 (permalink)
Phat Drift Damage Victim

Finally some early notice

I'll be there if I get my next mod done in time, I wont be able to do it till that day so if it's back together in time I'll bring my car along
Stock as a Rock for the moment

TQE's
XplodEd EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 06:04   #5 (permalink)
Proudly Average

i might even try to make this one - always seems that i get left behind though :-p damn lack of points...
.020 over 351 Clevo, 10:1 comp, ported 302 heads, blueprinted and balanced, custom ground cam, Edelbrock intake, 600 Holley, K&N air filter, Custom Zip-Ties(tm), MSD ignition, Genie extractors, 2 x 2.5" exhaust, 2800rpm stally, rooted C4
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 17:32   #6 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

dont worry about it black snake i have 2 points for a year and my job depends on these 2 points you arnt going to be left behind trust me, we may have an AU2 XR6 and an AU SR joining us as my mates old man and my old man want to tag along.

Old 03-14-2003, 17:56   #7 (permalink)
workaholic

yeh im on good behaviour for a year so ill b cruzin with u guys. i got no idea about the southside i barely ever go there so if u c a white 93 fairlane cruzin round lookin lost giv us a call 0408 456 324. but i should b able to find it. im lookin forward to my first e series club cruz.
lucas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2003, 15:52   #8 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

ok bout time i replied:) lol yes it is BYO food and drink, i believe that after looking into it the glowworms might be out as the tourists use it this sat night and with them there it will be sheithouse i believe, bout 100,0000 japs and korieans running around taking happy snapes so yea. (no offence intended by slang)

lucas if ur not there ill give u a call if you have any probs give me a call you shoudl have my number by now its in this post enough times

once again thats for everyone getting involved its going to make a good weekend.

found out yesterday that the job im going to at subaru im getting a company Liberty RX so the falchoon may get taken off the road for a 'Face Lift' and an engine warm over ill post pics when i can and after everything is settled will post progress:) (sorry found out yesterday about the car and cant wait to build the falc had to add it in:) )

Old 03-16-2003, 15:45   #9 (permalink)
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!

Sound's great guy's but I won't be able to make this one, if it was a day cruise I'd be there but the missus and I are going to a dancing horse show at the entertainment centre so I'll catch up with ya's on the next one.

Cheer's

Nathan.
COBRA207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 19:49   #10 (permalink)
workaholic

any idea on a meetin times yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia