BRISBANE 'MONARO' cruze 18thMay - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2003, 01:11   #1 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

Thumbs up BRISBANE 'MONARO' cruze 18thMay

its a cruze that has all types of cars going to it, i have just returned from the cannonball run, why dont ppl on here know about these things it was a great day for all the fords we put to shame quite a few hsv's with BA XRT and a few modded XR8's both sedans and utes.

im trying to get a really big turn out for the monaro cruze so we can really put to shame some of these holden boys?

what do u all think????

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2003, 05:42   #2 (permalink)

Do you have anymore information?
Where does it start?
What time?
How much does it cost?
I've been wanting to go on one for a few years now but keep missing out because I find out too late.
HSV.ETA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 05:11   #3 (permalink)

um unr8d i know of these,could of asked i know alot of broadwatercarclub fella's are going try beat a hsv kitted vr with 500 at the wheels and now he has turbo so yeah he's coomodore is damn quick plus,shane from bwcc is hoping his ovl666 vl calais with its new engine is going also with the bwcc clan,so yeah i can get alot of info on this if you need it..as for the monaro cruise with all the cruises lately im not sure i'd be going,fuel is cheap but money is scarse..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 05:56   #4 (permalink)

HSV.ETA its 18th its like this it costs $10 for spectactors
$15 to enter burnouts or show and shine
$10 for spear n spud or motorkhana

its at parklands showground,there is a cruise which from what i hear is gunna be huge..alot of cars so far are showing alot of interest..maps etc will be handed out at the gates,on the day,more info i'll get later if you need more,im sure unr8d has it..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 05-12-2003, 06:09   #5 (permalink)

umm: update :cleveland showgrounds to parklandsshow ground... be there at 7 it says,10 bucks a head to do the cruise too it costs according to the form...geez charging to do a cruise,thats weird hey!!
Old 05-13-2003, 01:37   #6 (permalink)

ppl to contact if you want info are:

jodie:38235302
daryl:33444654
moreen:38063340
graham:55467461

cheers..

um unr8d last time i looked a official cruise was on the 17th you might find ppl might ,not have the $$$ to do both in one weekend..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia