Brisbane Night Time Meets - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2004, 00:50   #1 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

cool Brisbane Night Time Meets

to all the guys from brisbane, we seem to have a few of us who are all regulars and seem to like to hang out on a weekly or fourtnightly basis either on a Thursday Friday or Saturday night at various destinations, the purpose of this thread would be to gain interest to do an informal but regular meets and have certain spots / times to meet and cruze together for those who are interested i would be happy to organise these for us, I am cruzing brisbane more then what i am at home so i would play an active role in this week to week cruzing as most would already know.

i would be very interested to get peoples oppinions and thoughts on this, if you dont want me do continue with this idea that is perfectly fine as well, it was just a thought and id be happy to put in the work to make it effective:):):)

cheers all
UNR8D

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2004, 01:28   #2 (permalink)
do YOU have rubber?

Re: Brisbane Night Time Meets

How do you mean? Varying the meeting spots every week or having a set cruise every week? I'm keen to maintain the Harry's thing on Fridays although it is starting to get a bit crowded and the number of cops there is growing! Did you have any specific locations in mind?
!Gn|T|0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 01:41   #3 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

what i meant was that people will meet on a thurs night at either Roma St Parklands or Aspley Hypermarket, Friday night at Harrys at Newmarket, and Saturday nights are BWCP. what i was hoping to do is maybe people that are interested in either all three or just one of these cruzes is to get an organised group to cruze on either or all of these nights but have a centeral meeting spot or an area big enough for us all to meet before cruzing, the reason is there are alot of E series and even AU-BA's out there but if they are on the forums and we can get a group Together then it would make for a good night out. just my 2 c worth.

UNR8D

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:50   #4 (permalink)
do YOU have rubber?

So it's pretty much how we do it not but we meet before the meet and cruise there?

Yeah sounds cool, but since I live so close to harry's it may not be suited to me. I don't go out to Aspley that much these days but I may start going there again.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:00   #5 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

dude me and you are fine its just a few others that see us around know the site but dont know who WE are, its just a thread so we can organise who is going where on a certain night, it may not work but you dont know till you try it.

Old 04-21-2004, 03:38   #6 (permalink)
tick tock... tick tock...

Used to go to Aspley and Harry's. Haven't been in ages.. Don't know anyone there anymore.
Probably might have seen you all around. Just have no idea who you all are..

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will do" - Lewis Carrol.
blue fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 18:14   #7 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

exactly my point:) if people like yourself would like to join in please do, the more ppl the better:)

Old 04-21-2004, 18:49   #8 (permalink)

I'm usually in anything as you guys know... maybe just make the places and times a little more permanent...

also we can get an e-mail list happening so we can let others know if we are gonna do anything.

I used to be on a LAN mailing list and there was a central e-mail account that people could e-mail and it would automatically forward to all on the list, does anyone know how to go about such a setup.... ahh it was called listserve or something?

Listserve would be good for telling local cruisers about cruises....
Malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 20:38   #9 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

sounds interesting, i dont mind setting up an Email contact account etc send ur email addys thru pm or just post here and ill add you as tey come through, and send out emails of details of cruze times etc as they happen:)

Old 04-21-2004, 20:40   #10 (permalink)
do YOU have rubber?

ok count me in, I'll pm my super secret email addy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia