Ford Forums banner

A.C.T General Meeting

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Nudge 
#1 ·
Hi all,

A quick reminder that the next A.C.T. General Meeting will be held at YOWANI Country Club, Northbourne Ave, Lyneham on 06 May 2004 commencing at 7:30pm

#2 ·
After Scottie mentioned the regular meetings during last months cruise, i was looking forward to coming along to see more of what it's all about and to decide whether or not to join the club. Unfortunately Thursday night is the only night of the week i can't make it. :(

I will be coming along on the south coast cruise later this month and am hoping to meet more of you then. Lets hope there's a good turnout.

Cheers,
Chris

#3 ·
GTPChris said:
After Scottie mentioned the regular meetings during last months cruise, i was looking forward to coming along to see more of what it's all about and to decide whether or not to join the club. Unfortunately Thursday night is the only night of the week i can't make it. :(

I will be coming along on the south coast cruise later this month and am hoping to meet more of you then. Lets hope there's a good turnout.

Cheers,
Chris

Good stuff Chris, i will put you down on the list! Looking forward to it and seeing your ride.

Nudge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.