Ford Forums banner

Calder 17/9/2004

5K views 54 replies 13 participants last post by  XRFPV8 
#1 ·
greetings all
after all the rain-out's we have had who is interested in runnng there car at Calder this Friday, weather permitting

#2 ·
I definately am rod. So is my friend Scott who was going to come up with me last week in his EF GLi.

#4 ·
Nice to see you going to race the Pursuit again rod. Will it lay down the times of old?

#5 ·
Cobra said:
Nice to see you going to race the Pursuit again rod. Will it lay down the times of old?
OFR is back in testing looking for 11's now...lol...:AAHHH:

#7 ·
Rod..... Rod....... BA Pursuit
Cobra...Eamon....AU XR8
Mr X.....Scott.....EF Falcon
EB 5.6...Chris......BA XR8
Y,Chris...Chris......BA XR8
let the Ute brigade fly the Blue Oval flag again....:hy:

#9 ·
xacoupe said:
xa coupe is in !! Might only spectate but as I have a free pass I will still bring the car in .. and a helmet in case I change my mind :angel:

greetings Jeff
you know you want to race it, there is no need to convince us as we all share the same addiction :wnc:

regards
rod

#10 ·
rod said:
greetings Jeff
you know you want to race it, there is no need to convince us as we all share the same addiction :wnc:

regards
rod
Last time I turned up without racing gear I was really jerked off as I felt like giving it a go. Funnily enough I haven't been able to get lower than 13.8 at calder and I don't want to bust the car trying !! :AAHHH:

#11 ·
Rod..... Rod....... BA Pursuit
Cobra...Eamon....AU XR8
Mr X.....Scott.....EF Falcon
EB 5.6...Chris......BA XR8
Y,Chris...Chris......BA XR8

SPECTATORS

XA Coupe.....Jeff.... till 6.15pm anyway then RACEING lol

#12 ·
xacoupe said:
Last time I turned up without racing gear I was really jerked off as I felt like giving it a go. Funnily enough I haven't been able to get lower than 13.8 at calder and I don't want to bust the car trying !! :AAHHH:

Jeff
what about giveing the coupe a run

regards
rod

#15 ·
rod said:
greetings all
after all the rain-out's we have had who is interested in runnng there car at Calder this Friday, weather permitting
Hi Rod,
Might venture out there as i have a rain ticket for a run but i'll decide when i get there if i'll run the car. :idk:

#16 ·
Rod.......Rod......... BA Pursuit
Cobra....Eamon......AU XR8 Sedan
Mr X......Scott.......EF Falcon
EB 5.6...Chris........BA XR8 Ute... Rain Pass
Y,Chris....Chris......BA XR8 Ute
Casper....Shane....AU XR6 Sedan
Rodderz...Rod........BA XR8 Ute....Rain Pass
FPVGT.....Alex.......BA GT... with an addiction & a rain pass

SPECTATORS

can those that are heading out let me know who has a rain pass

#17 ·
MNR-o.....Grant.....CV8 Monaro..
DrizzT......?????.....Commodore

SPECTATORS

#18 ·
MNR-o.....Grant.....CV8 Monaro..
DrizzT......?????.....Commodore
B/Jane1....Greg......BA XR6T Ute

SPECTATORS

#19 ·
Rod I don't have a rain pass. I spoke to Scott today he is still in. He asked me if it's discount racing and wants to know if it is, does the people who come with him in his car get a discount as spectators too?

Weather looking the goods so far. It will be the last time I will race for a while, probably till next Heathcote. So it's my last chance to get a PB and that 14.5 I've been looking for. Hopefully see you guys tommoroow night!

#20 ·
is it just me but this thread seems to have lost the traffic that it normally attracts since its been moved to the Vic/Tas regional events area

yes Eamon the spectators in his car will get discount entry aswell

regareds
rod

#22 ·
I'm interested in bringing the beast and running her once or twice..

What's the discount worth? and how much is it to race, and are the conditions the same as heathcote? i.e: helmet, long sleeves, pants, and nothing loose?

cheers,
yagz

#23 ·
MYEL 8 said:
I'm interested in bringing the beast and running her once or twice..

What's the discount worth? and how much is it to race, and are the conditions the same as heathcote? i.e: helmet, long sleeves, pants, and nothing loose?

cheers,
yagz
yes, scrutineering starts at 5.00pm, bring helmet, $45, long sleeves, no loose objects in car, and you may need a bottle for the overflow if it isnt plumbed up to anything. Racing starts at 6.00pm till around 10.00-10.30 or so

Keep an eye on the weather or here for rods post as the desision to run or not usually happens around 3ish or so

#24 ·
Rodderz said:
yes, scrutineering starts at 5.00pm, bring helmet, $40, long sleeves, no loose objects in car, and you may need a bottle for the overflow if it isnt plumbed up to anything. Racing starts at 6.00pm till around 10.00-10.30 or so
IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST ITS $45 IF NOT $55

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.