Calling for a massive ford cruise - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2005, 23:28   #1 (permalink)

Calling for a massive ford cruise

Open to anyone with a ford worth showing off or just fast. we are calling for all you guys who cant stand watching these tools in vl commodores cruise meeting is at 8.00pm on the dot on the 26th of august at the car park next to the marque club just off kings st in melbourne
reply to me asap putting your name down for it and drop some hints for where we are going to cruise!!!!!!!!!!
snyperEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2005, 23:47   #2 (permalink)
New toy in the shed

Re: Calling for a massive ford cruise

I think you will find that most of us Ford guys are not in to this sort of thing.
ch7472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 23:53   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch7472
I think you will find that most of us Ford guys are not in to this sort of thing.
how is that mate we are looking for some hot cars to show us some cool shit with mods and stuff take photos and post up stuff like that bring your xc down love to see it
Old 08-08-2005, 02:14   #4 (permalink)

Smile wanna race

Quote:
I think i am am going to have to put it to you on the street big john you and 1 drag saturday night interested put money up if you want
Old 08-08-2005, 05:14   #5 (permalink)
New toy in the shed

Re: wanna race

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyperEB
I think i am am going to have to put it to you on the street big john you and 1 drag saturday night interested put money up if you want
Pardon me. Do you realy excpect me to go along with this. I tell you what this saturday some of us are heading up to Heathcote. If you whant your arse handed to you in a sling, buy all means come along. I dont race on the street.
Old 08-08-2005, 18:15   #6 (permalink)
New toy in the shed

Well what do you say boy yes or no. Will be a great day plenty of cars and more fun than you can poke a stick at.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:16   #7 (permalink)

Wink Re: Calling for a massive ford cruise

Quote:
Well what do you say boy yes or no. Will be a great day plenty of cars and more fun than you can poke a stick at.
yeah mate we will see you there for sure. Hey dont think that i am having a dip at you or anything we are just cruisers who are looking for some fun. With other fords not holdens. Where you from anyways? what you running? I am only running a straight six with a few mods like worked heads and extractors and chips about $5000. Only problem is i am having transmission problems,as you can probably see i have posted up something about trannys, so in that probably wont race however we will get down meet and stuff. How does that sound?
Old 08-09-2005, 04:49   #8 (permalink)
Seriously Disturbed

snyper: i think what he meant was, most of us Ford fanatics... and mind you i am purely basing this on how i feel... im not too much of a 'cruise down chapel street' kinda person, as i gather that is what you meant by 'tools in vl commodores'. but by all means come by a meet, they are generally held in an open area so those who want to flex their muscles can do so without the blue and reds up our asses :)
Old 08-09-2005, 16:50   #9 (permalink)
New toy in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyperEB
yeah mate we will see you there for sure. Hey dont think that i am having a dip at you or anything we are just cruisers who are looking for some fun. With other fords not holdens. Where you from anyways? what you running? I am only running a straight six with a few mods like worked heads and extractors and chips about $5000. Only problem is i am having transmission problems,as you can probably see i have posted up something about trannys, so in that probably wont race however we will get down meet and stuff. How does that sound?
It would be nice to catch up, and put a face to the forum name. As for what im running if you turn up on Saturday arvo up there i will tell you all abuot it. See ya there. Big John
Old 08-10-2005, 04:26   #10 (permalink)
xr chick

[QUOTE=snyperEB]Open to anyone with a ford worth showing off or just fast. we are calling for all you guys who cant stand watching these tools in vl commodores cruise meeting is at 8.00pm on the dot on the 26th of august at the car park next to the marque club just off kings st in melbourne
reply to me asap putting your name down for it and drop some hints for where we are going to cruise!!!!!!!!!! i agree about tools in VLs god they think theyre so cool.i wish i had my new xr8 ordered by then and i would be there for sure have a great time fords rock!!!!!!!!!
xrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia