Clipsal 500 Adelaide - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2003, 22:54   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Thumbs up Clipsal 500 Adelaide

Hey boys,

just thought it might be a good idea to see how many of us are going to the clipsal, and what days we are all going. i thought we could organise a bit of a catch up 1 day, and mayb meet up for a cruiz later on in the night?

just a suggestion, but let me know what you all think. If anyone has any better ideas, fire away.

cheers.

Luke.
(p.s., did a lifter in the ef!! spewin! getting set replaced on wed, be all good for the weekend. )
Hot Ef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2003, 03:08   #2 (permalink)

hey man, just to get something started lol, i'll come down with the lads, have a few drinks etc. come on fellas what kinda ford owner doesnt go to the V8's just to watch holdens fail in all their glory and have us ford guys to sit back and laugh our heads off, lol...:)

catch jim
EA II, Rosewood Red, 4 spd auto :( lowered heavy duty springs with Monroe GT gas shocks, ANZ FTR's, EB xr6 rear end, EDXR clear indicators, 2.5" lukey exhaust, 2 Cobra Racing Bucket seats, Alpine 9815 deck with stacker, pioneer front splits, kenwood 6x9's, sony amp feeding a 400w 12" orion sub, aftermarket central locking, alarm.

Near future mods include EL MPFI, coldair, respray. Chip Upgrade, Shift kit, window tint,
jimmy__5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:21   #3 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Thumbs up cruise

Yeah I'm goin to be there for all 4 days, grandstand seats, pit straight. Can't wait. Should be heaps good.

Just let me know when and where to meet and at the clipsal and we'll have few drinks Hot ef. You also Jimmy__5. It would be good to catch up. I personally wont be driving my car in. There would be no way I could get a park for under $5. So I'm taking the train in with a few mates instead so we can drink! he he he

As for the cruise, let me know when and where. Might I suggest Bunnings carpark at Mile end Friday night for a brief one at about 8ish.
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:36   #4 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

Yeah, a cruise wold be good
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:40   #5 (permalink)
Ford Member

cruise on Friday night sounds good.
Ok, here's the proposal.
On Friday night, Meet at bunnings car park Mile End between 8 - 8.30 pm.
- cruise down sir donald bradman dr., down old tapleys hill, and down to the bay. up jetty rd, up anzac, down west tce, down hindley, then back to bunnings for some tyre frying!
if anyone has any other ideas, let me know. Hope to finish up at about 10ish.
let me know who and who cant turn up. just a casual meet.

also, meeting up at the clipsal for a few drinks i rekon on saturday before the race. maybe 1.00 ish would be good. (hopefully others drink at that time of day!) hopefully we get a few guys to turn up for that too.
I will be in pit straight, ne others gonna be in pit straight seating?
if not, we can arrange another place where there is a bar.
hope to get heaps of replies on this 1.

CANT WAIT FELLAS, BRING ON THE BA'S!!
Old 03-17-2003, 03:51   #6 (permalink)
boosted sleeper

Hot EF, I will be in block B row R in pit straight. So if I see ya we'll catch up for a few ay?
The cruise proposal sounds good. That will give a bit of time to go home and get my car.
Where will you be at the clipsal in pit straight?
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:58   #7 (permalink)
Ford Member

Hey Blue Oval, i'll be in section L mate, im a bit far down the straight! thats ok, that means i get to see skaife last, cos he'll be last on the track...RIGHT, YES, THATS RIGHT, AND AMBROSE WILL BE FIRST OFF THE GRID!!

yea sounds good Blue Oval, u got a mobile no??

then we can get in contact easy. mine is 0408 808 658.
Old 03-17-2003, 16:31   #8 (permalink)
Looking in YOUR bathroom.

Im in the Senna chicane(sp) for 4days...ill see if i can drop by Mile End on friday

Ill take it as a complement i think.............
Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 19:14   #9 (permalink)

hey fellas. we should be taking the pursuit which is gr8 cause dad would have had toooooo many drinks to drive so a cruise would be gr8 P plates in a pursuit LOVE IT. so yeah i should be in..
c what dad thinks about it all.

jim
EA II, Rosewood Red, 4 spd auto :( lowered heavy duty springs with Monroe GT gas shocks, ANZ FTR's, EB xr6 rear end, EDXR clear indicators, 2.5" lukey exhaust, 2 Cobra Racing Bucket seats, Alpine 9815 deck with stacker, pioneer front splits, kenwood 6x9's, sony amp feeding a 400w 12" orion sub, aftermarket central locking, alarm.

Near future mods include EL MPFI, coldair, respray. Chip Upgrade, Shift kit, window tint,
jimmy__5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 21:03   #10 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Fan

Let me know which bar on Saturday, im there all 4 days in the Hairpin stand (begining of pit straight) I'll do my best to be there

'69 XW Fairmont GS (GT Replica), Reef Green 351c 2V (not for long ), Top Loader, 9" with 3.55's,
RedEF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia