Ford Forums banner

Club Cruise to Queenscliff

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  GTP 320 
#1 ·
The FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria are having a combined Queenscliff Cruise with the HSV Club this Sunday 28th September the day after the Grand Final,We will be meeting in the carpark outside the Holden's Fishermans Bend Plant at Salmon st,Port Melbourne at 9.00am,Leaving 9.30am.
The Cruise will pass through Bacchus Marsh, Geelong, Torquay then to Queenscliff.The tour will end at the Victoria Tavern for lunch while the cars are on display.Anybody wishing to attend must contact Darren McGilton on 0418452042 darren_69@iprimus.com.au or Damian Scukovic 0411700669 daymo_78@optusnet.com.au
there will be approx. 20-30 Ford cars while the numbers with the HSV are looking a bit thing at this stage.the cars must be XR6 , XR8,T-Series and the FPV GT's .
Cheers John

#3 ·
Re: Re: Club Cruise to Queenscliff

AU1SIXA said:
So i guess that leaves me out and im in geelong to oh well. Couldnt i come along anyway just for the drive and look.

Steve B
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

#6 ·
OK I'll be generous you can come,you owe me a beer
Cheers John

#7 ·
haha john you are gonna get a few beers by the end of the day if you open up that offer to everyone!

ill be going along hopefully, gotta make sure we have more cars than the hsv owners!!! :hy:

#8 · (Edited)
I managed to make it down to queenscliff just before the majority of cars went home. I took a few photo's.. if anyones interested, here they are.

http://www.jc.com.au/~murdoch/Photographs + Other Media/FPV Melb-Queenscliff/

(all photo's resized and compressed for easier viewing)

BTW. It was nice meeting a few of you guys too. You all sure made my little red laser look well.... like a laser.

Oh and GTP-200... loved the take off at the round-about in wallington. Left me for dead, as expected.

#9 ·
Thanks (Bounce) you went to great lenghts to take these photo's, well done
Cheers John

#10 ·
John i missed out on the event only becuase i didnt read the bloody thing properly and thought it was on Sat. Reading it properly saturay i realised i could not make it on sunday due to having to goto the swap meet and build two bloody computers so i was a little pissed off with myself in organising them on what would have been a good day. Looks like it was a good drive i think we should have a joint xr - ff meet in the next few months what do you think.

Steve B

#12 ·
G'day Bounce.

Thanx for the great pics. Maybe you should talk to Rob Herrod to see what he can do for your Laser?

Looks like your machine is in good nick and you look after it like a true Ford Bloke. Keep up the good work.

See you on the road.

Cam :)

#13 ·
To (AU1SIXA) Properly not a bad idea,have a joint cruise day together.
Cheers John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.