Country NSW meet? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in Australia This area is for talkin about your tours, meets, and trips in Australia.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2002, 18:38   #1 (permalink)
Grandpa Henry

Country NSW meet?

Howdy

Wondering if anyone is game for a nice 'leisurely' cuise across the wide open plains from Hexham to Singleton to Tamworth?
As we probably live miles (of not hundreds of ks) apart wondered if its possible?

Long Live the EA!

Grandpa Henry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2002, 21:34   #2 (permalink)
Skirmish

Country meet

Well I would be very interested in the hexham to singleton bit. I live near Hexham and it would be a good day just for the cruise up to singleton........tamworth is a little too far out of the way though. But get some of the guys in it and it will be good. And for all you lazy ass sydney guys I am making the effort to come to you on the 11th so maybe after that you can make the effort to come to me. It's just up the freeway after all.
Cheers
Darrell
Old 04-29-2002, 16:47   #3 (permalink)
demon

Re: Country meet

im up for that. But only from singleton to tamworth because i live in singleton
Old 05-15-2002, 13:50   #4 (permalink)
Tex

meet

Im from Wallsend can go up to Singo and back. If it is still on? Their have been alot of pigs out of late so how about a early morning run? Grampa seems to be in the skozz for that stuff, I don't see it so bad. Mate in town may be interested as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in Australia