Ford Forums banner

Cruise Tonight!!!! 6/2

3K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  psycho chicken 
#1 ·
tryin to organise a last minute cruise TONIGHT! Ash, Sunny and myself are in so far...Jack too probably. Call or txt me on 0402 855 801 if your interested and I'll let you know what's happening..
Cheers
Doug.

#6 ·
Alright, where are ya's?

#9 ·
bah, stupid work, i woulda been in.
can't wait till i'm finished work, more time for mods and meets!

#11 ·
Hahaha I just realised why my car was so sluggish last night......econ mode!

#12 ·
Excellent Night! I didn't get home til about 3:45. It was only a small gathering of 4 cars, with Doug and Sunny in Doug's car, myself and DJ Sumeet (Sunny's bro) in my car, Jack T and Brett C in Brett's VSII Berlina and Rob (psycho chicken) in his EBII Monty.

We cruised all over Melbourne and then some. The highlight being the many stares that Doug's freshly resprayed car got. It looks amazing.

We definitely need to do more Friday night cruises, even if they are only mini meets like last night. Shame it was probably my last cruise in the EA, but it was a good way to send it off.

Ash

#13 ·
Yep, I must give it to Doug, it looks bloody nuts!

#14 ·
#15 ·
Yeah we sure did some driving....I was suprised when I saw Port Phillip Prison coming up on the left when we were cruising down those back roads! I was wondering how the hell we got way out there ;) Those wheels look nuts on your EA Ash, they REALLY suit it and are almost an exact match to the paint! You got some pretty grippy tyres there tho lol! Jack and Ash, can you email any pics/vids to me as well please? adams08@optusnet.com.au

Cheers

#20 ·
Talk about blast from the past but thought i'd check out the boards again and see what you guys are up to - still cruising that's awesome!

If you dont mind a jap import coming along then i'm up for a cruise any time - it'd be good to catch up with all the old timers again!

#21 ·
you're welcome mate, always good to have old members come along for the fun :)
keep an eye out there should be some cruises soon!

#24 ·
BlackEB said:
Talk about blast from the past but thought i'd check out the boards again and see what you guys are up to - still cruising that's awesome!

If you dont mind a jap import coming along then i'm up for a cruise any time - it'd be good to catch up with all the old timers again!
Yeah Jase, you'll always be welcome as long as you promise to take me for a spin in the Sexy R33 :ihi: :rockon:

Ash

#26 ·
Kenaz: for sure i'd be happy to take you for a spin any time mate!

Jase: How long ago was this? I work in the IOOF building in collins street and sometimes on 570 Bourke street. I've been out south recently cos had to go on a client site for a week, but also have my music lessons in oakley - and my ex lives down there as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.