Ford Forums banner

Drive in Night - Jan 19th

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  MrPlow2 
#1 ·
Jan 19th - Drive in Night

Hi,

The club will be having a drive in night on Saturday January 19th.

Meeting at 4pm at McDonalds Eastern Creek.

We will then have a short cruise, and a BBQ or dinner somewhere, before heading into Blacktown drive in.

7:30pm - We will be lining up at the drive ins, the movies start at 8:30pm.

We will be seeing "Oceans Eleven" and "The Score"

Movies will be finished by 11:30pm, and we will be meeting up at Eastern Creek McDonalds again, before heading home.

#2 ·
More Notes....

Maps for the cruise route will be issued at McDonalds.

People are welcome to join in for just the movie, or just the run.

It will be on - rain, hail or shine

Tickets will be discounted, but we must go in together for this to happen.

Gates open at 7:30, and we will be let in early, as long as we stay together.

#3 ·
Tonight was pretty good.

Chris was actually on time for once (yay chris)

A lot of the regulars didnt seem to make it, but there was a lot of new faces.

Saleen1 finally brought his EB / EL Hybrid out for everyone to see. (very cool car!!)

We went on a very nice drive through some interesting windy roads, with lots of hairpins in the mountains, and then headed over to the river for a BBQ.

After filling ourselves a few of us went for a run through mitchells pass, while a few of us stayed behind to pack up.

We got to the drive ins at 7:30, and chatted for a while. A few more people arrived for just the movie.

It was also the first time in a long time, that all 3 blue ED XR8 Sprints where together at the 1 run!!

I am posting pics up on the club website...

http://www.nswxrclub.org.au

#4 ·
'twas good shit! i enjoyed the cruise more than the movies! then again, you'd sort of expect that to be the case. i'm kinda happy Saleen1 and i got lost because simon took us down some pretty nice windy roads through glenmore park.

overall, i declare the night a success! imo anyway...

btw, when are the pics getting posted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.