Great News.... Street Fords will be there taking photo's for the Magazine... They are also going to be bringing a camera crew along to shoot some footage for the Street Fords DVD. This is shaping up to be a awesome day!
Don't Miss out... You don't want to be the only one not on the dvd.
Nizpro Turbocharging in association with Nizpro Dealers and Suppliers are holding this years first National Dyno Day.
How this works:
We will be holding 3 dyno days throughout the year. The first one being on Saturday June 16th. The dyno day will be held at Nizpro Turbocharging (Bayswater, vic) and also on the same day in NSW, WA, QLD & SA.
If you will be attending the dyno day at Nizpro (Bayswater, Vic), please read the details below, and add your name to the list in this thread.
If you will be attending the dyno day in your state, contact the appropriate Dealer/Supplier below.
Date: Saturday June 16th
Start time: 9 am
Location: 6/46 Barry st Bayswater Victoria
Price: $45 for 3 runs, Includes a Printout.
Details: This dyno day is open to any vehicle make/model!
There is no horsepower limit, and Blowers etc are all welcome to be used.
There will be trophies awarded on the day.
4 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
4 Cylinder Forced Induction
6 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
6 Cylinder Forced Induction
8 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated
8 Cylinder Forced Induction
There will be a BBQ and refreshments served on the day. We will also be showcasing some Nizpro kitted cars on the day.
What do you need to provide?
1. Ensure you have at least 1/2 tank of fuel, there is nothing worse than running low on fuel on a full power run.
2. All vehicles must have exhaust systems complete from front to back.
3. If you have any special requirements in relation to the way to vehicle will be run, please let us know in advance.
4. The dyno day is held for rear wheel drive cars only, with the exception of 4WD's ONLY if they you take out your front drive shafters before arriving.
Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be giving a form to sign authorising your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.
1. You must state on that the max RPM range to take your vehicle to.
2. By placing the vehicle on the dyno, and signing this form, Nizpro does not accept any responsibility whatsoever, in any way, manner or form in relation to any Engine/Fitment damage that may occur to the vehicle or yourselves.
3. Before your run, it is expected that the vehicle is warmed up and ready to go on the dyno.
4. Remember to check that your vehicles oil and water levels are correct.
Bring your Fords along!
BBQ, Drinks, Street Fords and Trophies.
Add your name to this thread if you would like to come along.