Ford Forums banner

Easter Creek Drag Racing tonight - 19 Oct

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  paul 
G
#1 ·
I'decided to race tonight at Eastern Creek if I can make it down before the 7:30pm cutoff and assuming the 200 car limit is not reached.

I would welcome any other club members who are interested to come down and race with me or just watch. If anyone needs details or wants to know if I'm there I can be reached on 0438 468 770.

#2 ·
Hi,

I think Kon got a little ahead of himself.. it was actually 19 - Sept, not oct..
:)

I had a couple of runs (but not in my car) and had some fun.

Mick took his fairmont wagon out for a run (for a laugh too), and was pleasantly surprised to get a 16.1

I was chatting to a couple of the LS1 guys (I am sure venom knows "Plan B") and they wanted to thank wassa for the mpeg's from the last meet.

:)
Kelli S

G
#3 ·
Hehe, yes Sept is what I meant.

Not so good for me as even though I tried to get there quick as I could after work they had closed the registration office. :(

The number of cars racing was low again, probably in the 80 range. While I watched the runs were progressing fairly slowly also but I know from other times it can be very quick too.

Having missed this opportunity I am keen to make it to the meet scheduled for October 17 (yes Kelli that's right this time :) ) and will make arrangements with work to get there on time.

I would like to see as many other club members turn out for that one, whether it be to race or just watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.