Ford Forums banner

eastern creek cruise e-series

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  XCHASR 
#1 ·
hey people,

I am trying to organise a E- Series cruise to eastern creek watch the drags, maybe some people enter there cars? then after it maybe a cruise down to the gong and park and check out each others cars etc. If anyone is interested let me know so we can make this thing happen, next drag night is wednesday 12th or wednesday the 26th.

cheers rob

#4 ·
cr00z

wow, someone actually replied to my thred, i dident think no one was up for a cruise, maybe we go up the drags this week like next wednesday its on, or we could just cruise somewhere else? I know down wollongong hear goes off on a thursday night with all d chicks clubbing and the wogs hooning around in there vls, and rice boxs.. lol
let me know anyways

cheers rob

#5 ·
i should be up for it i don't know about the gong tho?? the creek sounds good thou

#7 ·
where do you ppl want 2 meet up, argh.. this message is a bit late, hope yas get online b4 hand.
ill be going up, just need to know where yous want 2 meet up at.

#8 ·
i can't make it have to work sorry guys :-(

#9 ·
9/4/03 drags

dident bother going up.. next drags is on the 9/4/03
let me know what yous think about that date and we will organise it better this time..

rob

#10 ·
XCHASR,

I will have a look at my work roster. I live just down the road from eastern creek and would not mind having a look. I have even thought about taking the EB for a run down the strip, just out of interest.

Seems the guys from Vic and QLD had done runs down the 1/4 mile. Have the NSW guys done the same thing?

#11 ·
66mussy,

ok mate, no worries, I think if there is a fair few of us going that we should all go somewhere have a chat, get 2 know each other then head 2 the drags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.